20

Devin Pov

It's been a couple days since the whole ordeal in Costa Rica, and Carlos is living with me he's like my bodyguard and I like having him around. He still won't give me word on my father. The day we came back I moved into a condo until I further decided what to do about my living arrangements because I wasn't gonna continue to live with her.

Kentrell wanted me to come over and that's actually where me & lele are headed now, Carlos went to see one of his hoes. As I pulled up I noticed a couple cars meaning the guys were here, which I expected. I grabbed my baby's bag then grabbed her and proceeded into the house.

"Devin !" Someone shouted hugging me, nobody but kd big ear'd ass I know that nigga could hear a pin drop.

"Hey Kd" I said just looking at him "where trell" I asked walking into the living room seeing the gang. They all got up to hug me & lele, not gonna lie I felt the love. I still ain't see trell tho. "Y'all where trell at"

"Last time I saw that nigga he was in the guest room down here" I sat her bag on the sofa and was about to began to walk towards the room

"Wait lemme see my niece being stingy and shit" I just chuckled and gave her to Ben, I mean him and baby joe where the only ones I'd trust to not drop her. Once I made my way to the guest room I noticed it was looking right.

I turned to walk out but before I could the door was slammed shut and I ain't gonna lie that came as a surprise

I turned to walk out but before I could the door was slammed shut and I ain't gonna lie that came as a surprise. I tried to open it but it had to have been locked from the outside, I heard the Apple TV getting a ft from someone so I accepted it and Kentrell's face popped up.

"Trell what's going on" I said folding my arms

"Me and the guys thought y'all should talk" I was confused this nigga said y'all

"Who's y'all" I heard shuffling behind me and saw B and Asia, which only caused me to chuckle.

"Nah you could let me out" I said about to head for the door

"No can do love, y'all need to talk"

"There's nothing I need to say"

"Well you aren't leaving until y'all talk" I laid in the bed

"I could do this all day" I said smiling "just make sure our baby is fed, Ben has her"

"I um actually think we should talk" I heard Asia talk but I zoned out after she said I

"Dev talk it out" I heard trell say I just turned over and closed my eyes that was until I heard footsteps but I just staid put.

"Dev..." I heard this lah bitch ass voice say which only caused me to chuckle

"I don't see why she's so mad"i turned over fast asf

"Don't even in your life fix your mouth to say that dumb shit I'm not mad I'm hurt because Asia I actually trusted you, we've been friends since we were in 6th grade. I told you I liked him and you fucked him. But that's on me for trusting a bitch"I said looking at her