1: Fathers day

Father's day.

Bandit loathed fathers day. She didn't really know who her father was. She just assumed that he didn't care about her or her mom and left them. She got out of bed and pulled on a baggy Gorillaz shirt and a pair of skinny jeans and pulled on a pair of black converse. She then went to the bathroom to borrow her mom's eyeliner.

She stepped downstairs to the kitchen and was greeted by her mom with a warm smile. "Do you want any pancakes, sweetie?" Her mom said, fully dressed wearing a black vest and a black and white tie with a black skirt, her mom always had her black hair in low pigtails  Bandit's got to admit, her mom always dressed like she was in a rock band.

"No, I'm good mom." Bandit said, looking at the clock.

*******
"HURRY UP MOM, WERE GONNA BE LATEE!" Bandit surprisingly liked her classes, her last period especially because her mom taught music in her last period.

Lindsey drove into the parking lot of Belleville Academy. They both parted their ways. Bandit went to her locker to find her best friend, Alex, waiting for her.

"Hey, why the long face?" Alex immediately asked, noticing Bandit's odd behavior. Her and Bandit have been best friends since they were 7. Both of them were really good at detecting when the other is upset or hiding a secret.

Bandit opened her locker to grab a few books that she needed for math and slammed the door shut. "Oh nothing, its just the fact that it's father's day and ...yeah." She looked down .

"Look on the bright side of things!" Alex said,"Its Josh Dun's birthday!" Alex's blue eyes then widened and she grew a huge smile on her face," Oh yea, and I found out about this band, it's really cool!" Alex unzipped her Yuri on Ice backpack to pull out an album, the cover was beautiful. It had a man and a woman next to each other and they were covered in blood and dead. The album was called 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' and it was by a band called My Chemical Romance.

"Ooh!" Bandit said, her hazel eyes widening with excitement
"But wait, there's more!" Alex said in a tv- announcer voice.

She flipped to the back of the album. It showed a picture of the band members. One of them caught bandit's eye, the lead singer. He had black hair and a pale skin, he wore eyeliner and a bat belt buckle. He had on a leather jacket and a band shirt on.

"Who's he?" Bandit asked, pointing at the frontman.

"Oh, that's none other than Gerard Way! He is amazing." Alex said "And get this, This band was formed in Belleville New Jersey! Crazy,  mood than a minute ago.

Alex then had a weird expression on her face, her eyebrows furrowed. She held out the album right next to me, like she was comparing him to her  or something like that.

"Whatcha doing?" Bandit asked.

"Comparing something, you and Gerard kind of look alike, you guys could be related or something."

"I mean- it's possible, since he's from New Jersey." Bandit said as she heard the warning bell.

"I think we should head to class..," Bandit said.

"Yea, Oh and by the way do you want to borrow this album? You NEED to listen to this."

"Sure" Bandit said as Alex gave her the album and they both ran to math.

****
Bandit's POV:

"Okay so since today is Father's day, I decided that each student should make a card for their dad's. As you know, I have craft supplies in a cart, so take what you need." Mrs. Kat said.

Everyone I'm the class started hollering with happiness that they didn't have to do math, except for me. I stayed silent the whole class.

The rest of the day went like this, the worst thing being in History. My teacher, Mr. Wit said that we have to do a project on our dad's childhood and what traits you has inherited from them.   It was also being graded.

I hate to cuss but FUCK!

How am I supposed to do that?

I don't even know who my father is!

At lunch Alex found me crying in the bathroom stall, just like last year.
And the year before that.
And so on.

"Bandit are you okay?"

"Y-yeah it's cool, I'll be o-okay," I studdered out.

"Can you please come out of the stall?", Alex said with concern.

I hesitantly unlocked the stall door and stepped out. I was a mess. My face was covered in black tears from my eyeliner.

Alex helped me wipe off my smeared makeup, so we both ended up missing lunch. But it made up because my last class was next.

"Hey sweetie, how was your day so far?", My mom asked. She was so caring. "Good" I lied in an expressionless tone. She nodded and told me to grab my bass and take a seat.

I kind of knew how to play the bass well. That's what my mom always tells me. You see, my mom used to be in a garage band- thingy called mindless self indulgence, My mom has pictures of her playing at concerts with uncle Jimmy, he wasn't really my uncle. He and what my mom is know as to him: lyn-z , are just really close friends, just like the other band mates that I call my aunts and uncles. He has really spiked up hair. I wonder how he sleeps without stabbing the pillow or something.

When the school day was over, I sat in the front seat of the car with my mom. I told her I'm borrowing an album from Alex and if I could play it. She obviously said yes.

I unzipped my backpack to grab the album, my mom glanced at the CD. Her eyes widened and she kinda froze. She had a bit of a shocked expression on her face, she was pale.

"W-what artist is that?" Mom asked worriedly.

"Oh Alex found out about this really famous band that's from here and she told me I should check them out, they're called My Chemical Romance..." I glanced at my mom's face. "Mom? Are you okay?"