how people stop giving a shit and Tour with mindless self indulgence

Lindsey's pov:

There I sat. Waiting for Bandit and Alex to call me to pick them up.
I am a bit anxious right now. I mean, this wasn't the way I had planned on my daughter meeting her father for the first time. I need to calm down.

I went to my room to grab my bass. I decided to play it because it calms me down. I decided to play a song that I wrote about how fucked up the music industry is, it's called 'Mark David Chapman' I began on the bass and then I heard my phone ring. 

I stopped what I was doing and answered the phone, not looking at the contact.

"Hello, Bandit?"

There was a laugh from the other line.  I looked at the contact and mentally facepalmed myself.  It was Jimmy.

"It's Jimmy" he couldn't stop laughing for me mistaking him for My daughter.

"Oh sorry man" I laughed,

"Bandit is going to a concert with Alex and she's supposed to call me when it's over." I said hesitantly 

"You sound a bit nervous. May I ask what band it is?" Jimmy said.

"You'll never guess." I said sarcastically.

"Oh god!" Jimmy said.

"Not Blood on the dancefloor!" He said sarcastically.

"Oh fuck no, I would NEVER let her go see those fucktards." I said.

"She's going to see My Chemical Romance...front stage... And they have fucking backstage passes." I said.

"Wait what? Did you tell her about Gerard..? I know its a touchy subject for you but still."

"I did, I showed her that picture of when MSI and MCR toured together for proof too. She was a bit shocked to say at the least."

"Oh, so she saw me wearing....?"

"Well no shit, she saw you wearing fairy wings."

"Okay then.."

"So why did you call me anyway?" I said.

"Oh, I've been thinking a lot lately-" Jimmy said

"That's new"

"Oh shut up!"

"Well, I was thinking about having Mindless Self Indulgence get back together.. I've already talked to the other members and they're all in! You're the only member that I haven't talked to yet. So what do you say- Lyn-z?"

"Look, I need time to think okay? I'm a bit busy at the moment and I'll just tell you later okay?" I sighed.

"Oh okay, well I gotta go, bye"

"Bye"

I fell back on my bed and let out a sigh. 

*Flashback*
  (A/N: I have no idea how warped tour works or anything so this will not be 100% accurate sorry)

"Okay, so what band are we touring with on warped tour?" I asked Kitty as I put on my blood red lipstick. "How do you not know?" Kitty sighed. "Well if you must know, it's My Chemical Romance, they're well known." I raised an eyebrow. "Huh. Never heard of them." I said putting my hair in two pigtails. "That's surprising. But anyways, are you ready?" Kitty said, looking in the mirror.  I nodded, opening the door. The two of us walked out to meet up with Jimmy and Steve. "I think the other band just got here." Jimmy said gesturing at the other tour bus. "No shit" Steve said. Suddenly a five people came out of the bus. There was a guy that was so short that it must have been illegal. He had a fauxhawk with bleached sides and he wore a bulletproof vest over a White buttoned up shirt and a tie. He had two x'es drawn over his eyes. One person was really fucking tall wearing a leather jacket and skinny jeans, he had sandy blonde hair, librarian glasses and a beanie over his head. Another guy  had a fro he was tall too, and he wore skinny jeans a black tie and a red buttoned up shirt. Then there was this guy that looked like he didn't want to be there. Lastly, there was this person that caught my eye. He had shoulder length black hair and he wore a black shirt and a red tie and black skinny jeans. He was drinking something...is that Starbucks?  I've gotta admit. He was fucking cute. He looked up and noticed that I was staring. He jumped a bit. He must be shy. The other band then walked with the director. He was giving them a tour. About 10 minutes later our manager then called us to meet the other band that we'd be touring with. We met at the barbeque pit thing they have for the people who preform. The four of us were greeted by the people we saw earlier. I walked up to one of them "Hi! I'm Lindsey, I play bass for Mindless Self Indulgence." I said to the guy with black hair as we shook hands "Hi!  The names Gerard way." Huh, that's an unusual name. It kinda suits him though. Later on, I found out that According to Gerard the blonde guy was his brother, Mikey, The guy with a fro was Ray Toro, The guy that looks like he doesn't want to be there is the drummer, Bob Bryar, and that The short energetic one was Frank Iero.
"So is this your first time at warped too?" Gerard asked, "Yeah, actually."
*skip to after the first show*
"Wow you guys were fucking amazing!" Jimmy said
"Are you kidding!? You guys fucking broke the laws of Physics! How the fuck did Lyn-z do that backbend!?" Frank said.
"I'm gonna be honest, I have no clue how I do the shit I do on stage" I shrugged. "I low key think Gerard was a sass queen" I stated. Gerard started blushing, "Oh, please! Real men wear boas." Gerard sassed. The four of us laughed. "Hey, where's Mikey?" I noticed that I haven't seen him in 2 hours. "Oh he's probably with Pete, they're good 'friends'." Gerard said. "Pete Wentz?" Jimmy said. "Yeah, we're associated with the members of Fall Out Boy a lot because of MTV."  I shrugged, it made sense.
*ANOTHER time skip*
We were on the tour bus, I shared a bunk- room with kitty. "So did you find any cute guys?" Kitty said wiggling her eyebrows. "What!? No- did you? " I said, blushing. Kitty started laughing. "You're lyinggg." She teased. "You like Somebody!" I started blushing harder, my cheeks were probably redder than Jimmy's hair. I threw a pillow at Kitty, she caught it. "Who is it!?" Kitty said with excitement. She likes to tease me about how single I am. "Nobody!" I said, she wasn't convinced. Her face then lit up. "If it makes you feel any better, I think someone likes you." That's interesting "Who?" I said, growing interest. "I'm not telling you." She smirked. "No, really. Who is it!?" I was getting a bit annoyed by Kitty's antics. "Okay-okay, I think Gerard has a crush on youu."  I blushed like a stupid school girl because I may or may not have a crush on him. I hid my face in my pillow and then I looked up a kitty suspiciously. "How are you sure?"  Kitty rolled her eyes. "Are you blind!? Do you not see how nervous he acts around you- his face is almost redder than his tie for fuck's sake! Wait- Lyn-z, are you blushing right now?" She said. I hid my face deeper in my pillow, she then grabbed it from me. "Hey!"
"Oh my god you're fucking blushing! You like him don't you?" Kitty squealed, probably waking up Jimmy and Steve. "Maybe.."  I said "AAWWHH YOU LIKE HIMMM!" Kitty hugged me tightly, squealing in excitement. We both then heard a fist banging. "SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" A voice that was obviously Jimmy's said. "Sorry, dude!" I said. I grabbed my pillow from Kitty ( aka Chantel if you will) and covered my head with the a blanket. "We'll talk about this later" Kitty whispered, turning off the bunk- light thingy. "Goodnight" I said. Passing out.
*THE NEXT DAY AT THE BBQ THING*