Royal Blood

P~

"Im sorry to say this but this marriage is a big part of our family business, Prince..."

"Why cant I choose the one I love, Father? Don't I have the rights to pick the one I love?" Im not usually the one who disobeys the choices of my father. Its a well known fact that, that will be the biggest mistake.

"Im afraid not, Son. Though I promise you, you wont regret it." He says. I wish I wont thats for sure. "Anyways you should get some rest! You'll be meeting Princess Abigail first thing in the morning and get married in the afternoon"

Princess? Did not expect that coming but oh well. Lennox suddenly budge me.

"For all due respect,my prince. I heard Princess Abigail is one fine woman, just about your age also and shes from Spain"
Lennox says.

"Spanish woman?" I ask and Lennox nods. "You should get your rests too, Lennox. I want you as my groomer for tomorrow" I say politely and walk to my room Lennox nods as I go in and took a quick shower before going straight to bed.

♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
A~

"Mother, I don't think marrying Prince Nelson in such a rush will be necessary. I dont know that guy fully and Im fully nervous of what he's like. Cant me and Prince Nelson get a chance to at least know each other?" I ask my mom as politely as possible. I always respect the choices of my parents for they are the only ones I have left in my life.

"Abigail with all of my heart I didn't want this either. But we need to respect the rules of business in this family. I was also forced married with your father but look what brought us to. We love each other dearly and made you" Mother says as she braided my hair.

"May I ask how old is he, Mother?" Mother lights up and stood up.

"Oh! He's a fine specimen. He got big hazel orbs and sexy figure! He's about 20 years old!" She says. My eyes go wide.

"20!? Mother Im a young 18 year old! I don't think a 20 year old man can fulfill my joy" I complaint as she grabs my face kissing my forehead.

"Get some rest, Abigail. We'll be going to England this early morning at 1." I groan as my Mother chuckles. I get up and do my regular night duties that involves. Brushing my teeth, taking a quick shower, and drying my hair.

I kneel down in my bed and look outside the window and through the sky.

"Dear, lord I hope you will understand that I never want this to happen, but I will never disobey since your the one who said it the first place. If you think this is a good idea then I will follow your thoughts. Please give me a full night rest and let me have a safe flight this morning. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."

I lay back in my comfy bed and say goodbye to the night.