Three | In Vows We Make

I am standing in front of the priest waiting for Abigail. I cant believe its our weddings day ever since the whole sleeping incident she was taken away from me since thats how marriage work. We never had a chance to talk cause if I try they push her into doing something different.

Seconds turns to minutes. And minutes turns to hours. Where is she? Everyone was constantly staring at me while we wait for Abigail. I sigh and rub my eyes with my hand.

Just then the wedding bells started people started to gasp. I slowly look up and I cant let them blink at all.

Abigail was standing magnificently in her wedding gown her eyes so beautiful and lips with red lipstick.

"Psst..." Lennox says I look at him. "She's pretty isn't she, Prince Rogers?" I smile at him and nod. I look back at Abigail and smile she smiles back.

This marriage isn't so bad as I thought it will be.

I held out my arm and she inserts hers, we walk closer to the priest.

The Priest looks over at the both of us.

"Oh my... let me just say you both look very ravishing today" We all laugh and he clears his throat.

"You look very beautiful, my lady..." I whisper to her and she giggles.

"Into this holy union Princess Abigail Rose and Prince Prince Rogers Nelson now come to be joined. If any of you can show just cause why they may not lawfully be married, speak now; or else for ever hold your peace." No one answered.

"I require and charge you both, here in the presence of God, that if either of you know any reason why you may not be united in marriage lawfully, and in accordance with God's word, you do now confess it." We look over at each other.

"No, we will accept this marriage" Abigail says and I smile.

"Will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I will..." She answers and glance at me.

"Will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I will..." I chuckle and look at her eyes.

"Will all of you witnessing these promises do all in your power to uphold these two persons in their marriage?"

"We all will" They all say in unison.

"Now let us exchange your vows. If you will Prince Nelson." I nod and face to her.

"In the name of God, I take you to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." I say to her.

"Well I don't have much to say. But..." She laughs and the others also. "In the name of God, I take you to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

"Copy cat..." I whisper and She giggle.

"Now that you have successfully exchange your vows. May I ask for the ring" A little boy came near us with a pillow where our rings are placed.

"Hi, Dan..." Abigail whispers to the child and pats his head.

"Hi, Abby..." He says and walks to me to give my ring. I retrieve it and look at Abigail's eyes.

I grab her right hand and rub it.

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all I am, and all that I have, I honor you in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit" I slip in my ring to her hands and she grabs my right also.

"With this ring I promise you to love you unconditionally for you are now be my lawfully husband. I hope this will last forever." She also slips in her ring to mine.

"And with that I now pronounce you, the royal couple, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" I look at her and we risk it. We lean over and give a peck. Everyone starts applauding. We walk down the aisle and made it to a near by door. We walk in and I lock it from behind.

"This is it..." I say and she nods and pace around the small room were in.

I look at her deeply in the eyes. "Really..."

I try to lean over with her but was stopped with the sudden door that swing.

I sigh and turn to see my mother.

"Prince, I am so proud of you" She kisses my cheek. "Now that your married and all giddy good! Me and your father bought you tickets for a little private honeymoon! Hows that sound?"

"Honeymoon? Oh Mother thank you so much but I think in this castle and the whole village we can have a peaceful honeymoon already" I smile but she stops me.

"No no no! Mr. Nelson and Mrs. Nelson, you both are going to Paris maybe next Disneyland!"

Disneyland?! Are you serious?! I pretend slap my head and throw myself in the river that never ends.

"Disneyland?!" Abigail's eyes lit up I look at her confused. "Oh excuse me... Im just really excited, theres no Disneyland in Spain, but if its okay for my husband its okay for me if not... then not..." She says looking at me. She really wants to go to Disneyland?

"Well, Prince?" Mother asks. "What do you say?"

I look again at Abigail. She's sincere but not forcing.

"Ugh, Fine" Abigail lights up and giggles as she brings me for a hug. A very tight one thats for sure.

"Thank you so much!" She cups my face and kiss my cheek. I feel myself heat up...