Five | U

I feel Abigail's head in my shoulder. She has fallen asleep, I look at her for awhile before standing up and carrying her to our private bedroom. I lay her down and pull the covers to her neck.

Im quite sleepy myself.... Maybe I should take a quick nap before landing...

I say to myself as I walk over to the others side of the bed and lay down. Abigail's back was turned in front of me which is quite disappointing. I turn her around to face me and when I did I was faced with her angelic face. I know she and I don't know each other fully but.... Im kind of glad she's the one I married. I smile and lean over to kiss her forehead before wrapping my arms in her waist and falling in intense much needed sleep.

I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and Prince facing me inches apart sleeping.

Lord what have happened while I was asleep?

I think to myself and stood up carefully not trying to wake Prince. When I finally got up I look back down at Prince, I smile down at him and my heart flutters with his incredible chiseled face. I look outside the window and see we are in dry land. Are we here?

I walk over to the Captain to see him and some staffs talking.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh my! Princess Abigail! What seems to be the problem?" He stands up and grabs my hand to kiss the back of it.

"Are we in Paris?" I ask.

"No were not, Princess. Haven't Prince Nelson told you we will be having a stopover flight. It will take us 23 hour so might as well go back to sleep my lady" He says and I nod walking back to me and Prince's bedroom.

I walk to the covers and some pajama's are placed there. I took a peek at Prince and see his still asleep. I might as well change here then...

I take of my clothes and put on my pajama bottoms and then on top in my process of putting my top on I felt hands pulling it down for me and slightly rubbing my sides. I shake from the touch I know that touch from anywhere...

"Why did you get of the bed, Abigail. You know how comfortable I was before you left?" I gulp down and turn to look at him.

"I just asked some questions to the Captain. Since you were asleep when I was gonna ask you"

He goes back on bed and pats the others side. "Princess Abigail, its about 11:30 now. You need your beauty rest..." He says I quite agree so I scoot to his side with my back facing his. He sighed annoyed and turning me over to face him.

He pulls me closer until my head is resting in his chest to the point I can hear his heart beat.

"May you allow me to ask you some questions?" I shake my head and he clears his throat.

"How old are you?" He questions first.

"Im 18..." I say shyly and he chuckles.

"Nice! Since Im 20, I thought you were way younger like 16 or something..." He chuckles lowly and thinks of another question.

"It's embarrassing for me to say this but.... are you a virgin?" I felt embarrass cause yes... I am a virgin!

"Surprisingly I am..." I chuckle from embarrassment and hide my face deeper in his chest. "Are you?"

There was silence in between the two of us. "I-" he starts. "My virginity was taken away from me when I was 16..." I gasp.

"16?! That if very young of you to loose it! Do your royal parents know?! Who is this in fact?" I question a lot.

"Yes I was 16, my parents knew because it was Princess Victoria... The Princess of Belgium..." His tone some what sad in some way.

"May you explain more about Princess Victoria?" I ask and he looks down at me.

"Princess Victoria.... was somewhat my girlfriend... I was gonna marry her in our 18's but the same time I proposed I caught her in bed with one of our royal guards... which Is Ludendorph... I never wanted to face her that time. My Father was happy for the both of us but when I told about the cheating, he went madly insane. He kicked Princess Victoria and her family out of our castle... by then Father wanted someone more special than Princess Victoria... which leads me to you..." He explains rubbing my back while doing so.

"And with you, Abigail. I could never ask for more... I was scared of what your gonna be when I saw you in the garden. But then I see you the real you. Your sweet, energetic, unexperienced, and a comforting presence to be with" He push me up to face him. "Your pure, Abigail. Im glad your the one thats been chosen for me to marry" He leans in and kisses my lips. My eyes were wide for a second until I started giving in and dancing with his sync. He rolls on top of me and continues kissing until he lets go and our breaths panting hard.