Six | Her First, Their First

Seconds later he leans down for another kiss this one has more hunger and lust in it. Though Im not complaining in giving in.

My downer part started to tingle with sensation and his kiss getting rougher and rougher.

Suddenly he grinds on me making me wetter every second.

"What is this called?" I whisper in our intense kiss.

"Dry fucking..." He breathes out and begs for entrance. I oblige at first for I don't know how to 'French kiss' but soon opened him to do his thing.

His tongue examines every part of my mouth every side every hole. My pantie getting wetter every minute.

He leans down and tugs my pajama down with his teeth as long with my pantie. I quickly cover my exposed vagina but was quickly uncovered with Prince's hands. He looks at it like a tiger hunting for its prey, he brings his eyes up to mine and blew air in my vagina.

"Your wetter than I thought, Princess Abigail..." He whimpers and suddenly devours it. I yelp at his sudden action and arched my back giving him full access to devour me.

His tongue dives deeper into me. He slurps it up as he gets up and brings me to another intense kiss. Our tongues latching at each other fiercely.

"Can you taste yourself?" He purs and I moan in response. He brings down his tracy fingers to my lower stomach until it reached my part. He traces circles on it and shoves it in.

"Ahh!" I yelled out making Prince kiss me harder to the point I cant breathe.

"Shhh" He pulls from the kiss and place his spare fingers to my mouth shushing me as his other fingers pump in and out of me. He fastens his pumping until I felt a sudden relief releasing in me. "And that my baby... Is called an orgasm" He leans down and licks all my essence. After he was done he grabs a tissue in the night stand and wipe it in my vagina.

I felt embarrass when he was done I pulled my pajama pants up. Prince lays beside me and scoots me closer to him.

"That was your first pumping was it?" I nod and he leans over. "I will be your first and you last Princess Abigail. Now get some sleep I don't want to wear out your energy by the time we get to Paris" Minutes later we both fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Prince already in his pajama clothes. I got up trying my best not to wake him up.

Im thirsty since all the screaming thats been done on the bed

Im thirsty since all the screaming thats been done on the bed. I made it to the deck and see that were already in thin air. I made my way to the mini bar which is close to the Captain's lounge, No one was working since it is early in the morning. When I got my drink I heard someone clear their throat I look back and see the Captain sitting next to me.

"Its quite late for you to wake up this early, Princess Abigail." He says and I smile looking at my glass.

"I was thirsty..." I say and he nods leaning forward from the stool.

"How did you meet him?" He questions and I look at him.

"Who?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Prince Nelson of course" He snickers.

I don't know if I'm allowed to tell him why since I don't know how Prince will react.

"Its to not be spoken publicly." I apologize and he nods pouring me some tequila. "How is the plane flying?" I ask.

"Its on auto pilot..." He answers before taking in his tequila. "Tell me Abigail, can I call you Abigail?" He asks and I nod. "Do you love Prince Nelson dearly?"

"Very much so... why question such sentence, Capt-"

"Ludendorph..." He says have I heard that name before?

"Im sorry have we met before? I heard your name from somewhere..."

"You do know him, Abigail... cause he was the man who stole my fiancé back then" I heard Prince voice from behind me. I turn but Ludendorph kisses me rough and hard. I tried to push him but it was difficult. When he let go, he gave me a piece of paper before standing up to face Prince. Prince eyes were wide and was prepared to punch him but Ludendorph speaks up.

"Prince..."

"Ludendorph" Prince says back.

"How are you my beloved Prince?" He says openly and Prince eyes flinched.

"Im good. You?"

"Im good, Im good" He walks closer to Prince.

"Victoria?" He gulps down.

"Victoria... oh! She's doing fine actually... we have twins and 3 on the way" He chuckles and Prince eyes were filled with hurt and betrayal.

He leaves the room as Prince stood still, looking directly at me.

"Why did you kiss him?" He days calmly. I shake my head

"I didn't kiss him... you saw him kiss me" I say walking closer to him. He backs away I look at him confused.. "You don't possibly believe him did you?!" I overreact.

"Accident or not you kissed him. I don't want to be near or even be in the same air to someone who has kissed Ludendorph! He abruptly scrub my face with information of him and Victoria having babies!" He walks away. My eyes are slightly swelling, I don't possibly like him do I? I cant its too fast I don't even know him fully... I sigh and sat back to the stool. I look at the glass which was filled with tequila I drink it straight the tingle in my throat was satisfying that was my first drink ever!

I take in another I cant seem to stop its to overwhelming...

By now I have over 4 shots and my head is quite hurting. I try to take in another but was stopped by someone slamming it down. It was Prince... are you serious?

"Don't do that, Abigail." He says sternly and I laugh.

"You don't tell me what to do! What do you care? You hate me right? I kissed Ludendorph right?" I say and his eyes darkens.

"Abigail come on its nearly 3 you need rest..." He announces with a deep tone.

"What if I don't need rest, Nelson?" I say back my eyes flinching. He sighs and picks me up. I begin kicking with my feet and moving with all my might.

"Stop!" He yells and I stay still as he carries me back to the bedroom. He then plops me down the bed and goes to his side turning his back from me. I cuddle up in his back and he turns. "What are you doing?" He questions as I snuggle up more in his chest.

"Its cold..." I whimper and he rubs his eyes. "Cuddle with me?" I say and he places an arm around me. "Goodnight, Husband..." I yawn.

"Goodnight, wife..." He says as we fell in deep sleep.