Four | Private Jet Ride

Abigail's POV

I cant believe were going to Paris! Ive never been there since the day I was born! Yes its very unprofessional for me to be overreacting in such a small visit Im just really really excited.

Im here right now packing my stuffs which was already by surprise in Prince's room. Im sure Prince is in the shower depending on the shower noise fiasco going in the bathroom and not to mention the intense smoke that is going out from it.

I sit on my last suitcase since its difficult to close it. I grunt in frustration and start kicking my legs. "Damn it! Why are you so difficult!" I say to the suitcase and bounce on it. I let out a long grunt and bounce on it more. After minutes I did it successfully

"Yes! You don't know how difficult you were!" I jump around and turn around to see Prince leaning in the bathroom door frame. My eyes were wide of embarrassment

"How lon-"

"The whole time..." He finishes and started to laugh. "You know Princess Abigail that was somewhat entertaining for me" I stick out my tongue and scoff in annoyance. "Is little Abwigail uwpswet?" He gives a slight pout and I roll my eyes.

"You know you are quite different from Princesses that I have met" He suddenly says I was somewhat offended.

"Me? Different? Isn't different great? Prince Nelson?"

"Its amazing... one of a kind... I should have waited before I actually fucked one up"

"This word you called 'Fucked' Prince Nelson is a bad word!! Wait till your Mother will hear this she will be pissed" I gave a fake baby cry to him.

"So what? Maybe eventually ill here it from you but a little bit more of 'Oh Prince!' 'Wow!' 'I need more' that will be satisfying" I guffaw at his statement

"Wait until Im 50 until I say those words, Prince Prince Rogers Nelson!" I say, I didn't even recognize he was butt naked when I did I close my eyes. "Put on a towel!" I yelled at him. There was silence I took a quick peek and see him putting on boxers.

"Damn it Prince! Why wont you wear a damn towel? Are towels banned in this country?!" I yell at him more.

Suddenly I feel a pair of hands in mine and slowly brings it down. By then I see hazel brown eyes staring at me.

I didn't want to look down because I know he might still be naked on top.

"You can stare remember. Im your husband" He says and brings down my chin to his. I close my eyes instantly. "We have to learn how to interact with each other remember? Open your eyes... see me" I hesitate at first but I learned how to open my eyes. When I did I see him in boxers with a growing budge. I blush cause I never thought it was this big....

"Touch it..." He says and brings my hands down to his chest.

"Prince Rogers the car is downstairs and Queen Nelson is waiting for you ri—" A random person says. "Oh my lord!" He yelps and covers his face.

"Lennox?!" Prince says and covers himself with a towel. Finally!

"Forgive me my Prince! Ill leave you two be... oh please forgive me"

"Just go!" Prince yells. The guy named Lennox left and shut the door. Prince walks over to it and locks it, then he walks back to me.

"Forgive me, Abigail. Shall we start over?" He asks and I giggle.

"Get dressed, Rogers" I playfully push him and I leave the room.

I hear him mumble 'fuck'.

What just happened?!

After that little incident that happened upstairs Prince finally got down and dressed.

We say our goodbyes to my parents and his

We say our goodbyes to my parents and his. After that we got to the car and drove off to the airport.

"Just so you know we'll be taking a private jet on our way to Paris. Just to make sure have you got everything you need?" He reassures I nod and stare out the window. The drive to the airport was silent. Too silent, Prince is usually the talkative one when it comes to the both of us.

We get to the private jet. Our luggage was being entered in it as we wait in our seats. I put on my seat belt and so does Prince.

I often see Prince opening his mouth to speak but eventually shutting it close.

"Hello this is your captain speaking! Prince Nelson and Princess Abigail me and the staffs are very happy for your marriage. Have a nice ride as we make it to your little Honeymoon trip to Paris! Please buckle up your seatbelt's for we are now preparing for take off!" It ends there at least it ain't that quiet anymore.

I let out a sigh and close my eyes. I hate take offs it scares me a lot I squeeze the side arm holders and suddenly felt a hand around it. I open my eyes and see Prince looking out the window with our hands together. "Thank you" I say and Prince looks at me and smiles.

"Don't worry I used to be scared at take offs when I was young, and holding my hand was a way to comfort me. I hope it works with you too" He comfortingly said and rubs his hand with mine.

"It works a lot, Thank you." I close my eyes again and leaned my head in his chest. I held his hand tight and he held my head securely.

"It will be okay, Abigail. Your gonna be alright" He repeats all over.

"Its over now..." He lets go and I open my eyes I look out his window and see the blue sky.

"I didn't feel it take off..." I whisper and look at our hands still intertwined.

"I told you... your safe" He whispers and looks back out the window. I smile and mouthed 'Im safe'

I suddenly felt my eye bags heavy until they finally shut off.