Two | The Proposal

"Im so sorry, Prince. I didn't know!-" She starts blabbing some apologies. Its totally my fault cause I cant keep my hormones to myself.

I tried to figure out what to do to stop her until I leaned in and press my lips to hers. After seconds I move away and see Abigail more red and quiet.

"That shut you off." I chuckle but she didn't. "Look, Im sorry I cant keep myself down. Its my fault not yours. If I weren't so nosy to look at you inappropriately non of this could have happened and —"

"You were looking at me inappropriately?!" She stops me and I slightly nod with a sly smile. She starts laughing. "Now I know why you were twitching all so sudden!!!"

She push me and laughed away to go back to her spot. I walk over to her, she was all of a sudden quiet. I sat next to her and look over to her direction. She's in deep thought I kind of know why though. I kissed her with no reason at all she would probably be thinking about that.

"Abigail, Im sorry yet again of what happened it was not my intention to do that..." I apologize.

"No no no, its okay. I mean we are to be married soon and we are bound to do something more weirder than that. Im just thinking of it a little. Since it was my first" She chuckles and I choke on my self.

"Thats was your first?! Oh my god was I too sloppy or something? Im sorry for taking that away from you I really am" I say loads of sorries until I stopped she was laughing the whole time.

"It was actually not what I expected. It felt good actually... Your a good kisser, Prince" She says and I didn't answer. "That sounded so weird..." I smirk at her and she looks away blushing.

"Prince Rogers, you and Princess Abigail are awaited in the dinner table in 5." Lennox says and I nod standing up and holding my hand out for Abigail she accepts and we both walk inside and to the dining room.

"Father..." I say and he gives me the 'do it' look. I gulp down and bring Abigail to the front of the table to get everyones full attention.

I sigh and kneel down to one knee staring deeply at her eyes. She gulps down and looks back at me.

"Princess Abigail Rose of Spain. Would you gladly make me the happiest man alive and marry me, for I promise to love you unconditionally. To we reach our end and to continue our lives. Ill ask again..." I clear my throat and look over at the people looking at us. "Will you marry me, Princess Abigail?"

She sighs and looks over at her family and mine before looking back at her.

"Yes, I will marry you Prince Prince Rogers Nelson..." She says and I laugh at her term of my full name. I stood up and give her a peck on the lips before bringing us to face in front of our families.

Everyone was applauding and some whistling. Father stood up and walk over to us making Abigail stand straight up and fixed her dress. I held her hand and squeeze it a little.

"Im so happy for you, Son" He pats my shoulder and Abigail's

"Now, shall we tell the whole village now? For such, lets tell the whole England!" He says cheerfully and bringing us to the front porch where a mic was placed. Many people were already standing down and looking up to us which such confused looks.

My Father pushes me and Abigail to the mic and stand in the pede stool.

I cleared my throat.

"Dearly beloved, I am now proudly to present you that I am engaged..." I look at my father and he mouths 'to the most beautiful girl I know' I nod. "To the most beautiful girl I know and that is Princess Abigail Rose of Spain. We are to be married this coming 2 days and me, my fiancé,my family, and the royal family of Spain would gladly welcome you for the ceremony, Which will be held in the castle of England. Thank you and god please bless you for all your support throughout my years" I wave so does Abigail. We both gave ourselves a quick peck on the lips and went inside with people clapping.

We walk to my room and I lock it up.

I turn and see Abigail observing my room.

"Its not fair at all..." She mumbled and I nod, we both walk over to the window to see citizens already looking at us. We wave and I close the curtains.

"I really hope I got a chance to know you better..." I say to her as we sit down on my bed sighing.

"I know, I know" She says.

We share a comforting silence until I hear her slow breath. She is now fast asleep.

I move a little closer to her and wrap my arm around her waist.

Shes my fiancé now...

Shocking...

Eventually I fell asleep.