Part 1

Ok so just to start this off. Lustmare has slowly become an OTP of mine. Damn welp im gonna go die now bye. Oh shit i have people who care about me nvm. Welp lets write a story.

LUST POV~

I woke up on Blue's couch. Why. Oh crap did i get drunk again. Fuuuuuuuuuuu- who did i screw? I looked around and saw Strech staring at me. Oh jesus. Please tell me not Blue. "You up?" He said. He sounded mad. He always sounds mad. Dear lord. "Yeah. Why am i here?" I asked sitting up. "Well you got wasted at your Grillby's. Awful place. Blue felt bad for you and took you home. And then you passed out on the couch." Strech said. "Oh thank god" I sighed. "Why. Did you think you fucked someone?" Strech said. I nodded and got up. Strech pushed me onto the couch again "Blue made breakfast and wanted you to have some. You aren't leaving till you eat." Strech said as Blue walked in with breakfast tacos. I laughed slightly as Strech and I picked up one. Blue was smiling proudly as he said "I hope you like them!!!"  He was to innocent. I bit into one and it was probably the best thing i have ever eaten. It beats cum infected everything. "Wow this is amazing..." I said. Blue laughed triumphantly as i got up. "Sorry to eat and run but paps is probably gonna start looking around for me if i dont leave. Thanks Blue!" I said teleporting out. I got to my home and there were moans from upstairs. Pap probably had MTT over. I just went to my room and put on some music in my headphones to drown out the moans and P-PAPY~!'s. I cocooned in my blanket. I heard my door open and it was a new face. He had 4 tentacles coming out of his back. He was covered in black goo but none of it got on the floor. "Hello." He said in a honey over razor blades voice. God it was kinda very sexy. "What god forsaken sin is happening over there?" He said pointing to papy's room. "Do you know what AU you're in?~"

NIGHTMARE POV~

"Do you know what AU you're in?~" god his voice was pretty sexy. No. Nightmare. You have your eyes on someone! He got out of his blankets and his outfit was so revealing. He had a shirt that only covered his ribs. He had a vest but that really did nothing. He was wearing shorts and knee high boots. He pulled me in right as a robot with glasses walked out of a room. "Wha-" I said getting shoved into a closet. It smelled like sex and cum. I heard a muffled conversation.
"Hello brother~"
"Hey Pap."
"Sorry about MTT. You want him for a bit?"
"Nah bro. He's yours. I dont wanna take him from you."
"That's thoughtful but you seem needy."
"I got grilbz wrapped around my finger~ I'll be fine pap."
"Ok brother. You're shift at Grillbys starts in a bit. Bye brother!"
"Bye Pap."
The sans of this AU pulled me out of the closet as i heard the door close. "Sorry bout that. I dont like sharing what comes to my doorstep. Expecally if they look like fun.~" He said. Oh jeeze. "Who are you? And what AU is this? I got lost trying to find Cr- a friend." I said. I dont need this guy knowing who Cross is. "Welcome to UnderLust~ You seem cool so I'll tell you what and who to avoid. Unless you like kinky rape~ Im Lust by the way." He said. Wait.....KINKY RAPE?! Dear lord Error should have destroyed this AU a while ago. "Oh shit- well you should stay here unless you wanna go see how i earn my money~" Lust said putting his hands on my hips. I quickly tore his hands on my hips. I quickly tore them off and sat on the bed. "I'll be back~ Dont let Pap touch you." Lust said walking out.

~~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A LAZY AUTHOR~~~~~

Lust came back with a giant wad of cash. "What? How the hell?" I said looking at the cash he had. "Im good at my job~ That's one place you should avoid unless you want drinks." Ugh i dont trust anything here. "Come on. I'll buy~ its not drugged I promise." Lust said pulling me off the bed. Ugh i guess im thirsty. "Just dont order anything with cream or milk." He said. Oh jesus.