Part 2

LUST POV~

I walked into Girllby's. I sat my 'guest' down in the cleanest chair. He looked around and saw the stripper pole and was automatically discusted. "Oh god." He said. "Welcome to my work sweetheart~" a random monster tapped my shoulder and handed me 5 gold. "You were great tonight~" they said. I kissed their cheek and they walked out. Grillby walked over "Weren't you just here sans?" He said cleaning a glass. "Is that a problem Grillbz?~"
"No. Oh a new face. Who are you?~"
"Hands off Grillbz. He's mine~" I was just trying to help him. You can smell the virginity on him.
"Uh Nightmare. Hi."
"Well hello there Nightmare~ Im Grillby~" He said grabbing Nightmare's chin looking like he was about to strip Nightmare of everything he had sex wise.
"Grill i said hands off." I said smacking his hand off of Nightmare. "This boy is mine." I said. "Sorry sans. You're usually up for sharing. Anyways. The usual?" Grill said. I nodded as he handed me a bottle of whiskey. Toriel walked in. Three people smacked her ass or groped her. "Hey Tori!" I yelled. She waved and walked backstage. Nightmare looked scarred. I payed Grillby and walked out before Tori started. "Sorry bout Grill. He can be a bit much if you're sexy. But everyone is sexy to him." I said sipping my bottle. "Why the fuck was Toriel wearing that?! Its more revealing than you!"
"If you want revealing you should see Asgore. Poor guy. He's actually pretty sweet." I said. "Want some?" I said offering the bottle. "No. I dont trust anything from-AGH!" He said getting pulled into the alley by Grillby's. I heard screaming then Nightmare walked out. I clapped and we walked home. I saw Dream on the couch and Papy sitting next to Dream. "Dream Papy is right next to you. God you two smell like virgins." I said. Dream looked at me and Nightmare. "Bro lay off of Dream. Dream can you take your brother home? I dont want him stumbling into Muffets." I said pulling my brother off the couch.  Dream nodded and teleported out with him. "Brother i was about to make a move!"
"What would MTT think?"
"Uhh ok fine. He's-"
He was cut off by me teleprting to my room.

NIGHTMARE POV~

Lust was sexy and i hated this fact. "Bro you're dreams changed. Wha- That AU infected you bro." Dream said kinda mortified. "Wha? What do you mean? I like Cross. You know the dream of Cross and me." I said. Ok so i may have wanted to fuck Lust but that was besides the point. I like Cross. Lust is in the past. "You have a dream of Lust. A...really dirty one. Bro you like the biggest flirt in the multiverse!" Dream said. "No I dont!"
"Bro you want to screw the biggest flirt in the multiverse!!!"
"N-No i dont!! Ughhhhhhh!!!"
"Jesus bro... I'm kinda scared of you right now."
"What? Why?" I asked. Ok so that AU has infected me and i may have wanted to fuck Lust till he was screaming in pleasure and he couldn't move the next day.......BUT I LIKE CROSS. I LIKE CROSS. THATS IT. CROSS. DAMNIT.
"Your dreams are fighting Nightmare. Who do you want? Cross or Lust?"
"Cross! I think. Dream help. I dont know." I said. We reached the tree of the apples and sat beneath it.
"Its not my choice. If you want Cross stay away from Lust. You'll probably forget him and he'll forget you."
"Thanks Dream. Imma go find Cross. Bye." I said