Part 3

Ok so its a few months into the future and Nightmare is happily dating Cross. I feel like this moved to fast :/

NIGHTMARE POV~

I was happily in a relationship with Cross. I was invited to a party hosted by Blue. Lets see there was
-Cross
-Ink
-Dream
-Error
-Geno
-Death
-Fresh
-Lust
-Dust
Wait. Lust? Haven't seen the guy in what feels like years. Wonder what he's doing. Guess I'll find out soon.

~~~~~TEM SKEP BROUGHT BY DYING AUTHOR~~~~~

I arrived at the antivoid. Well a little pocket in the anti void. Its the only place with furniture and walls and stuff. Cross was already there. Blue was greeting people. Fresh was talking to Geno. Death was talking to Dust. And Error and Ink were forced into a closet and were talking pleasently. Lust walked in in his usual revealing outfit. He walked over to me. "Hey Nightmare. Haven't seen you in a while~" Oh jesus he seems needy. "Hey Lust. Yeah. I've kinda been buisy..." I said looking at Cross. Lust smiled "Good job. Still smell like a virgin tho. I bet Cross or I would gladly take that smell off~" He said. I blushed madly at the thought of that. "N-no thanks. Thanks for the o-offer tho." I said. Cross walked over "Who's harassing you?" He asked. "Hello there. My name is Lust. Nice to meet you~" Lust said. He's flirting with literally everyone. "Hello. Im Cross. Please stop harassing my boyfriend." Cross said. Lust just smiled and walked away. "You know that guy? He seems very annoying..." Cross said staring at Lust. "Take a picture! It lasts longer!" Lust said knowing Cross was staring at him. Cross huffed and sat down. I sat down next to him saying "Yeah. I got stuck in his AU once. He kinda kept me in his closet." I said sratching the back of my neck. Cross scoffed and lead me over to a truth or dare ring. I wasn't really paying attention and made the horrible mistake of saying 'dare' when Reaper asked me. I heard 'heaven' and 'Lust.' Putting two and two together my eye shot open "NONONONONO!" I heard Cross yell. I heard Lust laugh. He grabbed my hand saying "Shall we?~" It was a dare so I can't say no. That's the rules when the villains play. I dragged my feet to the closet following Lust. He closed and locked- HE LOCKED THE DOOR!!! "Hey you think we can just-mfph!!" I started

3 POV

Lust connected his lips to Nightmares. Lust could feel Nightmare struggling but didn't stop kissing him until Nightmare stopped struggling. Eventually Nightmare got the message and stopped moving. Lust broke away. "You wanna talk?~ Let's get to know eachother before I get you under me and begging.~" He purred. Nightmare's face flushed bright blue. "I-I'm taken!" Nightmare stuttered. "I don't care~" Lust laughed. Lust sat on Nightmares hips,strattling him. Lust kissed Nightmare again, being more passionate than before. "Let's just get this over with" Nightmare mumbled into the kiss, kissing back. Lust broke away reconnecting with his neck. Nightmare shifted uncomfortably at the new sensation. "Don't worry I'll make you feel so good, baby~~" Lust whispered biting Nightmares neck softly. Nightmare grunted uncomfortably. Lust stopped and looked at Nightmare as if he was comtomplating something. Lust lifted up Nightmares shirt and grabbed the upsidown soul softly. Nightmare's face shifted from uncomfortable to scared. "Pain pleasure or both, baby?~" Lust flirted rubbing he soul "I-I don't know AH!~" Nightmare moaned. Lust laughed slightly at the reaction he got. Lust pushed on the soul harshly. Nightmare bit lis lip curling his hands into fists. Lust pinched the soul, rubing the other side. Nightmare moaned, subconsciously summoning an ecto body. Lust chuckled, inserting a finger into the soul. "D-Daddy~" Nightmare breathed. He slapped his hand over his mouth, his face flushing blue. "Wow Nighty.~," Lust said, leaning closer to Nightmares skull. "Call me daddy more and I'll make you feel like heaven~" He whispered. "Ngh, daddy..." Nightmare panted. Lust stuck another finger into the others soul.

Nightmare moaned rubbing his thighs together, creating a pleasurable friction. Lust pulled his fingers out and put the soul back. Nightmare whined at the loss of pleasure. Lust got down and rubbed the preasent tent in the others shorts. Nightmare shifted, "Daddy...ugh god please staaah~ s-stop teasting ah!~~" Nightmare moaned. Lust rolled his eyes "Next time you're gonna need to beg harder kay baby?~" Lust said pulling down his shorts. Lust glided his fingers along the shaft of the member. Loud knocking came from the closet door. Lust groaned and stood up "Stay here baby~". Nightmare nodded. Lust opened the door poking his head out. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH NIGHTMARE?!" Cross screeched. Lust rolled his eyes. "What do you think sweetheart? It was a dare honey. Not like you were gonna do anything.~" Lust teased. Lust had shut the door amd locked it again. Cross banged on the door. Lust ignored him and walked over to Nightmare. Who seemed to be jacking himself off. "Ooh baby~" Lust said bending down to Nightmares level. Nightmare stopped suprised. "Why didn't you wait for me baby?~ Daddy could've helped you with that~" Lust said fake pouting. "I-I was just..fuck-uh..aaAah~~" Nightmare moaned at the sudden sensation of pleasure. Nightmare pushed Lust's head down. Lust bobbed his head rubbing around the base of Nightmares member harshly. Nightmare spread his legs farther. Lust moved his hands to Nightmares thighs, squeezing rubbing pinching and scratching them. He got off of Nightmare's dick and stopped with the thighs. Nightmare whined shifting. Lust pulled down his shorts revealing a female ecto body. "Should I call you Mommy now?~" Nightmare teased. Lust rolled his eyes and slammed himself onto Nightmare, moving up and down quickly. He moaned moving quicker, his tounge rolling out of his mouth "G-God you're s-so big~" Lust moaned, Nightmare grunted thrusting up in sync with Lust. Nightmare moaned loudly coming deep into Lust's ecto body. "Sh-Shit sorry Lust." Nightmare panted, Lust nodded getting off of Nightmare, the white liquid leaking from Lust's body. Lust licked around Nightmares member getting some of the white liquid on his tongue. Nightmare shuddered. "Mmm~ bitter. That's a first.~" Lust teased pulling his shorts back up. He walked out of the closet. Greeted by a fuming Cross. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" Cross screeched.

"Wouldn't you like to know?~" Lust teased walking out of the closet.