Part 6

Lust's POV
"It's been a while since I've been in here." Nightmare muttered a smile creeping onto his face. A portal bust open in the living room, then my door flew open and almost off the hinges, and a very worried Dream stood in the doorway. I sat on my bed in the sweater Toriel gave me looking at Dream. Dream looked very confused, and Nightmare looked annoyed.
"Suprise Dream, we weren't fucking. I actually just got here after a very pleasant dinner with Toriel and Asgore. And that's not an analogy for anything." Nightmare crossed his arms.
"Well I-" Dream started.
"It's reasonable to think this AU is just sex and rape, granted it gets annoying because we actually have tastes and personalities." I mumbled that last bit. Dream looked really apologetic. Nightmare rolled his eyes.
"I'm sorry Ink warned me to-" Dream tried to apologize.
"Ugh, never trust Ink when he talks about my AU. He only scratched the surface when he teleported here and got disgusted and left. He's really inconsiderate, never even bothered to try to get to know us." I was starting to get really annoyed.
"Oh jeeze I'm really sorry I didn't really know what to expect." Dream rubbed the back of his neck.
"Maybe get to know us before making accusations.
It would be great if you could stop calling us freaks because we're open to sex, of and Toriel asked if you could stop bringing up her job infront of her kids." I crossed my arms.
"I really am sorry Lust I really didn't know." Dream apologized again
"Because you never bothered to try." I mumbled getting off of my bed and pushing past to my kitchen to grab something to drink.

Nightmare's POV

"You really struck a nerve there." I said laughing slightly.
"Cross asked me to check on you, he said even though you guys broke up he still cares or something, and hoped you weren't with 'that slut'." Dream said putting quotation marks around that slut." I rolled my eyes angrily.
"Tell his to go fuck himself, and tell him what Lust said, because he really is a great guy, just flirtatious and sexual upfront." I said. Lust came back with a cup of water. He sat back on his bed, sipping the water.
"If you want me to flirt with you Dream," He cleared his throat, "I'd be happy to lend you my services." He said in a completely different tone, the one he usually uses for work. Dream shook his head no, at least he's faithful to Blue.
"Or maybe you'd prefer a threesome with you and your boyfriend?" Lust added. Dreams face flushed gold as he shook his head frantically. Lust laughed and opened his bedside drawer. Taking out a small pill bottle, opening it and taking one out of the bottle.
"Whats that?" Dram and I asked in unison.
"Birth control." He replied casually.  He swallowed the pill and put the bottle back.
"Why would you need birth control?" Dream asked.
"It never hurts to be safe, Muffet sells them." Lust shrugged finishing his water. Out of the corner of my eye I could see MTT walking in through the front door.
"Do MTT and your Papyrus still hook up?" I asked.
"Yeah, is he here?" Lust asked worridly.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"Youuu two need to go." He said.
"What why?" Dream asked.
"Let's just say they like to have fun." Lust said rubbing the back of his neck. Dream muttered a quick oh and opened a portal, dragging me through it. And there was Cross...
sitting on Dreams couch.