Part 5

Lust's POV

It was two months since I last heard from Nightmare. I guess he forgot about me. Oh well. I walked into grillby's so do my shift to see Nightare sitting on a bar stool. "Oh hey Lusty." Grillby purred. Nightmare turned. Fuck. I was honestly avoiding him. I shifted my bag with my clothes in it to my other shoulder and walked to the back room to get changed. I walked out on stage as people started cheering, of course Nightmare was gonna look at what the big fuss was about. I shot glances toward him throughout my preformamce to see him bright blue. "Take a picture baby it's gonna last longer" I thought in my head. I finished and walked over to Nightmare. My ass getting slapped my a few people and money getting slipped into my clevage. Yes I had a fem body summoned. I walked over with bounce in my step I guess you could say. "It's okay to look Nightmare." I laughed. I did the weird arm squish boob thing to make them more 'prominent' and leaned toward him, practically shoving my boobs in his face. "No thanks Lust, I just opened a portal to a random au and this just so happened to be where I ended up." He said pushing my boobs out of his face. "But why baby? People would pay for a slice of this and I'm giving it to you for free." I flirted. He shook his head no as Toriel walked up behind me. "Are we still on for tomorrow?" She asked. "Yep! " I nodded, she smiled and walked out of the building. "What are you doing with Tori?" Nightmare asked. "I'm having dinner with her and Asgore, my bro's gonna be gone and she doesn't have anyone to fuss over so I'm letting her fuss over me." I said. He looked suprised. "This AU isn't just sex, Toriel is a sweetheart who just happenes to be a kinky fuckin bitch." I shrugged. "Oh." He said. "Hey Lusty~ You wanna come to the back room with me? We need to discuss your 'paycheck'." Grillbz flirted. I nodded slightly uncomfortable. "I'll be back baby.~" I said. Two more sanses walked in looking disgusted. "One sec." I quickly said to Grillby. "Oh god is that the sans of this au?" I heard one whisper as I walked over to them. "Hey, I was just about to change, wanna help me take my clothes off?~" I said letting the strap of what I was wearing fall. "No you whore we're just looking for our friend." One said, "I can be your whore if you want me to daddy.~" I said to the one who called me whore. "Lust back off, didn't you and Grillby have to go talk about something?" Nightmare said grabbing my shoulder pulling me off of the one I was flirting with. I didn't even realize I was moving. I nodded walking away. "How do you stand that guy?" I heard one say as I walked into the back room with Grillby.

Nightmare's POV

"How do you stand that guy?" Error asked. "It's pretty easy actually, he's just doing his job." I shrugged. "You're justifying that?" Dust asked. "He gets paid to take his clothes off and dance on a pole. I'm pretty sure flirting with cosomers so he can get paid to suck their dick is in there." I said. Lust came out of the backroom wiping something from his mouth. He still had a body summoned. He said something and laughed as Grillby playfully hit his shoulder. He walked up to me amd my friends. "Hey look the whore's back." Error said. "I can be your whore for however long you need for a small fine daddy.~" He responded. "You're probably a cheap hooker trying to scrounge up a few bucks for a lousy handjob." Dust commented. "Wanna find out?" Lust said in a tone I have never heard as he sat Dust down on a chair and started messing with his pants. Dust pushed Lust off and Lust fell to the floor. Dust stepped on his ribs pinning him to the dirty floor. "Don't fucking touch me you slut." He growled. Lust just stuck his fingers by his mouth amd put his tounge between his fingers, rolling his eyes up in an erotic way. Dust put pressure on his foot, hearing a satisfying crack amd took his foot off of Lust. Lust got up like it was nothing. "Lust isn't your rib broken or something?" I asked. "Nah, he just cracked my back for me. If my rib broke you would've heard this." He said snapping a random monsters rib. "That's what you get for not paying Jerry." Lust glared. The monster ran off. "Anyways my clothes are probably long gone so I have to walk home in this, bye!" Lust said walking out of Grillby's, walking Into Muffets. "Well Dream made us check on you, and you seem fine so uh, bye." Error said as he jumed into a portal. I followed Lust as he walked out of Muffets with a bag in hand. "Can I....stay with you for a bit?"  I asked, he turned to me. "Yeah sure. Hopefully Tori's okay with an extra guest." Lust shrugged.

Lust's POV

—-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY A LAZY AUTHOR—-

I knocked on Tori's door. Nightmare stood behind me as the door swung open and Toriel wore a dress, I had barely seen her in her 'home clothes'. "I have the kids over today, I made you this, it might be to big though." She whispered handing me an obviously oversized sweater, handmade too. "It's perfect." I smiled. "Who's that?" She whispered, pointing at Nightmare. "Just a friend." I said, I slid on the sweater, the sleeves covering my hands and the waistband fell at my mid thigh. I pushed the sleeves up. "Oh dear, would you like a smaller one?" Tori fussed. "Nope! It's perfect!" I smiled walking into her home, Nightmare following behind me. I waved at Asgore as two small children peeked out behind him. One hid as the other walked out from behind his leg. "Come on Asriel! Dont be such a baby!" Chara said pulling Asriel out from behind Asgore. "Plus it's just sans and some weird goopy guy." They added. "The goopy guy is who I'm afraid of." Asriel whispered. "He wont hurt you guys." I said bending down to their level. "I didn't expect you to be good with kids." Nightmare laughed. "His voice is scary!" Asriel squeaked. "His voice is awesome!" Chara excitedly corrected. "Can I touch your tentacles Mr?" Chara asked. "Uhhh sure kid?" Nightmare said quite confused. Nightmare lowered his tentacle to Chara's hieght as they climed onto it. I snickered a bit realizing that the tentacle that child is on has been used for sexual pleasure. "Whoaaaa! Asriel come look! None of the goop gets on me!" Chara exclaimed trying to grab handfulls of goop and it sliding effortlessly like water through their fingers. "No thanks." Asriel said. "Chara get down!" Toriel said swooping her child off of Nightmare. "I'm so sorry." Toriel started. "Nah its chill." Nightmare shrugged. "Mom when's dinner?" Asriel asked. "Soon baby." Toriel reassured. "Actually now." Asgore said bringing the last of the food out and onto the table. Toriel strapped her kids into their chairs and sat in hers, Asgore pulled up a chair for Nightmare as he sat in his, and I sat in mine. "Mr goopy guy?" Asriel asked. "Yep?" Nightmare responded. "How'd you get your tentacles sir?" He asked. "Well, uh, I ate a magic apple, that uh, turned me bad." Nightmare awkwardly explained. "Did it hurt?" Chara asked. "Uh huh." Nightmare said as Toriel poured him his food. "Thanks." Nightmare said. Toriel nodded as she sat down. We had pleanty of conversations as we ate.

—-TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY RICHARDS RICHARD—-

"Thanks for the sweater Tori!" I said as we walked out ner house. She waved. I entered mine to Papyrus and Mettaton talking on the couch. "Oh hey brother!" Papyrus said. "Hey." . "Who's the friend?" . "Why do you need to know?". I said dragging Nightmare into my room. I havent had anything in me for like three months... "You wha?" Nightmare said. "Fuck did I say that outloud?". "Yep."  Nightmare said rubbing the back of his neck. I groaned sliding off my boots. "Ignore that." I said