Countries

*I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE PUT DOWN YOUR COUNTRY THAT YOU WANTED. IF YOU WANT A CERTAIN COUNTRY PLEASE PUT IT DOWN IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL REPLY. THANK YOU 😊.

English: Japan (gotta go with the basic ^_^)
Hiragana: にほん / にっぽん
Kanji: 日本
Romaji: nihon / nippon
(IMPORTANT!!!:When there are two same non vowels put beside each other it creates a small つ (tsu) to pronounce this you need to put a space between the 2 non vowels. So Nippon is actually pronounced as Nip_pon. Sorry for not explaining this earlier in the book)

English: USA (United States of America)
Katakana: アメリカ
Romaji: amerika

English: Canada (Where I'm from!!)
Katakana: カナダ
Romaji: Kanada (pronounce all a's as lower case)

English: South Korea
Hiragana: かんこく
Kanji: 韓国
Romaji: kankoku

English: China
Hiragana: ちゅうごく
Kanji: 中国
Romaji: chuugoku

English: England
Katakana: イングランド/イギリス
Romaji: ingurando/igirisu

English: Italy
Katakana: イタリア
Romaji: itaria

English: Kenya
Katakana: ケニア
Romaji: kenia

English: South Africa
Hiragana/Katakana: みなみアフリカ
Kanji/ Katakana: 南アフリカ
Romaji: minami afurika

English: Australia
Katakana: オーストラリア
Romaji: oosutoraria

English: India
Katakana: インド
Romaji: indo

A/N RANTING TO LOGAN PAUL:
You guys have probably already heard about Logan Paul and his inappropriate use of film in Japan. I just got to say that that was the most disrespectful thing I've heard of. As a person that has a lot of Japanese in their blood I know that we take deaths really seriously and hearing that someone filmed a dead body in the Aokigahara and making jokes about it? LAUGHING about it? Absolutely sickens me. Yeah I know he apologized however I couldn't finish it because it was he was complimenting himself at one point. YOU DON'T COMPLIMENT YOURSELF WHILE APOLOGIZING PEOPLE! And the he said he was trying to raise awareness but he was mocking someone's suicide with his friends.