EIM PART 1- Chapter 12: A Rogue In Court

Jannette starts to take his shirt off, and he thrust humping her. She goes to take off his jeans, but he holds both of her hands. "I will make you a deal, you my little minx."Hmm?" Jannette monads. If I don't find my mate by the time I come back from initiation, you're mine. I will fully mate you." He kept rambling after that. Jannette sighed and gave him a sad smile, getting off his lap. "Fine, but then you're all mine." And she shook her but as she left the office.

He fixed his pants and put his shirt on, and laid down on his couch. Pauline cut the video. She gave me a hug as I cried. I can't explain how much that hurt. What if he didn't find me until after. Even then, he looked pretty cozy with Jannette. Maybe he preferred her like she said.

We went back to the council, and embarrassingly enough, everyone from the pack saw the video that was them. The councils were upset about Jannettes evidence being tamped with for the case. They judged me on my behavior, made me listen, and I asked Pauline why I wasn't allowed to just defend myself. She told me it's because I'm a rogue. And in this pack, rogues have no say she said she'd explain to me later.

Nancy explained my past, Percy explained my medical standpoint so embarrassing. Pauline states she will be responsible for my education of how this pack works and the rules regarding rogues. I didn't even know they had different types of rules for rogues. Jannette pipes in be for our verdict is made. "Okay, so I get I did something bad, but I did it to protect the pack from a lying rogue. She ever attacked and harmed a member of our pack, and she should be punished like Andy other rouge should be. Execution."

Hoots and whistles were herd all around the courtroom. The councils hushed everyone down. Pauline chimed in. "This is our future, Luna. Even if Alpha rejects her, she is the only one to care for you like a Luna should. Mind you, I'm sure you all know he won't reject her. You don't want him coming home to and executed, mate. Just because she is a rogue." The council all stands they go to a room to process everything that was presented. Jannette looked worried but glared at me. I started burning up, hoping this could all be done with me, and I could hibernate in my comfy heat room with Pauline and Nancy. Hopefully, I can meet candy at some point. Maybe she can be a part of our heat experiment.

After twenty minutes, that felt like hours the council sits down and everything goes dead silent. The council member on the far left stands up, he looks toward me and says, "For the crime of a rogue causing harm on a pack member the party Mia Redblood is found guilty. This act is punishable by death." I look over to Pauline panicked she looked angry and ready to jump out of her seat. Shortly after, I looked to Jeanette with a huge victorious smirk directed right at me.

"Alright, everybody settle down. Settle down. Due to her circumstances, until we know where the alpha stands, we refuse to kill our supposed future Luna. So, she will be punished by the doghouse until he gets back. Two meals a day. And with supervision, she can be aloud 2 hours of shifting a day to stabilize that dominate wolf of hers."

Relief is all I could feel. Jannette looked crazed like a hornet stuck in a pop can. I looked to Pauline smile fading, and she looked worried. "What's wrong?" I ask. "We will talk about it in your cell." She looks down. The council directs their attention to Jannette. "Now, Jannette, for lying and tampering with evidence, you will be sentenced to five days in the doghouse." Her family and posy all shot angry looks at me. Hey, it's not my fault she's tried to lie.

After everything got settled in court, I was brought back to my cell. They had to prepare my "Doghouse. Pauline came in with a sad smile on her face. "Okay, so about being a rogue. The pack has a bad history with rogues. We had rogue's attack, and our little family pack nearly killed everyone. Anyone who survived found refuge in other packs. We have a no rogue policy unless circumstances conflict with it. We know some rogues don't have a choice when they become or if born as one. The issue is that until you become a member of the pack, rogues are treated like scum. Well, at least treated like garbage."

"The alpha and I don't agree with these rules when he returns. He plans on changing some things once he's fully initiated and becomes Alpha. Well, luckily, you won't have to go through the initiation, seeing as you grew up with the pack. The whole point of initiation is to bond with your wolf. And you get to see how your wolf lives, letting them take full control. You get to feel the rush of the hunt. If you survive, you and your wolf become stronger together, and it completes the bond between werewolves and humans. Doing this is making him a stronger Alpha, although he isn't as strong as he would be with his Luna."

"Okay, I get that bit. What is the doghouse?"