part 1

1869

My maids had me up and dressed, Katherine said she had a surprise for me. Her "Lovers" where now vampires like us...

I groaned because she doesn't care that she took my Damon from me she cares that she got him to fall for her

I groaned because she doesn't care that she took my Damon from me she cares that she got him to fall for her. He is my husband married when we were 17. I guess things will never be the same..

- present-

There was a club in the next town from Mystic Falls, I Gogo/Strip there. I groaned when they said my "name" and here is the ever lovely Angel!!!" I walked out smiling thank God I wasnt stripping tonight.

I started dancing with a girl "named" glitter

I started dancing with a girl "named" glitter. We danced together through out the night. When it was finally closing I heard my boss "sorry sir we are closed." "I came to visit the one called Angel?" My eyes widened as I quickly changed into:

" "I came to visit the one called Angel?" My eyes widened as I quickly changed into:

"Ah my lovely sister." I heard him say while i walked around the corner. "Stefan?" I asked as he smiled. "Whats going on?" he sighed softly, "I need you to come home for a little bit...please Damon was bitten by a wolf." I nodded grabbing my stuff and my pay n tips. "I'll see ya around!" i yelled as they all yelled. "before we get there let me fill you in..." i just nodded as he filled me in. "so you and Damon are in love with a Katherine look a like...great." he frowned at me while i just looked out the window. When we got to Mystic Falls all those happy memories from Damon and I just came rushing back; I felt tears but i held them in.  We walked into the house as I heard silence but I knew Damon was here. I turned to talk to Stefan but he was gone. I walked up to his room, I knocked softly before walking in,  Damon turned and froze as Elena's eyes grew. "I only came to say goodbye. I guess Stefan deceived me..." I said softly, "I was bitten but Katherine just gave us the cure yesterday." I nodded turning,"Leila wait please!" Damon yelled; by the time I got to the door Damon was standing in front of me.

"baby please...." Damon said as I shook my head. "I refuse Damon you left me!" I sobbed, ""You left me for my best friend! And she didn't even compel you to fall for her! You screwed up not me. Stefan and Lexi were the only ones who didn't leave me. Kol and Finn left me, I had no humanity until the 50's!" Before I could say anything someone snapped my neck.

I woke and instantly started sobbing. He killed Lexi and Stefan left me. I grabbed my phone and played 'Thunder in the Rain' By Kane Brown. I smiled softly dancing always cheered me up. when the song was over I heard clapping. I looked to the door to see Damon. I walked over to him an punched him. "I want to go home." I told him as my Russian accent came out. He looked at me.
" моя любовь, пожалуйста, можем мы драться где-то в другом месте?" ( my love please can we fight somewhere else?)
I growled at him as I took My daylight/wedding ring off " Пошел ты, ублюдок" (Fuck you, you bastard) I grabbed my bag. "Next time don't fucking lie to me or better yet don't get married if you arren't going to be faithful..." I handed him the ring. "But you'll burn." he said softly. "If I do' I do Damon it'll be your fault..."