part 9

(ARES ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️)

Eli POV-

I know my mom has been hurting lately because of dad and I so...I called Eric. The story that my mom told me was that when she was created she asked her mom to grant her a True mate and children. Though her mom only granted her one the witches on the other side let her keep the ability to have children and get pregnant by vampires. But what she didn't expect was to meet Eric a century after she changed. He was older,  powerful,  and was her True Mate. But when they split after have 3 children who grown and off and Eric being sheriff she needed love so she set out again and found my dad Damon. Later on she told him everything. He hated the idea he was a "rebound" but he cheated on her....a lot so he came to terms with it.

Anyway,  "hey dad... Eric and mom need to talk to you." I said, he,  andi (I'm keeping her alive), Elena, Stefan,  and Klaus who jumped up got up and walked to the entrance. I spaced out until I heard, "brother you need to come now." Ares said. "Hey Ares!" I said excited as he smiled. "Go pack along with.. your girlfriend we are leaving shortly. " I noted as i left mom longed angry. Very angry.

When I finished packing I sighed sitting on the bed. Did I do the right thing? "Yes son you did." I looked to see mom now in:

"I'm also sorry for, not being the perfect mother and looking/acting like a teenage girl

"I'm also sorry for, not being the perfect mother and looking/acting like a teenage girl. Technically I am I mean I'm stuck at 19 to 20 forever. I lived life through the decades for what woman were supposed to do. And I loved it I had you and your brothers. I was missing something in my life and you knew exactly what to do." I smiled as she held me. "I love you мой сын (my son)" he smiled, "Я тоже тебя люблю, мама! (I love you too mama!)" I smiled as we heard, "Jag älskar dig också, mamma. (I love you as well, mother.)"

-leila-

I smiled at my boys, "alright boys let's go, Ares you and your father need your coffins that are on the plane already." He nodded, Ares took our bags, I kissed his head.