Part 8

I wondered around before getting back to the boarding house, the lights weren't on so I quietly went in and went to my room,  changing:

I had my hair up in a pony tail with the ends curled make up done I grabbed my purse as I heard,  "holy shit!" My head snapped up to see Tyler, Matt and Jeremy

I had my hair up in a pony tail with the ends curled make up done I grabbed my purse as I heard,  "holy shit!" My head snapped up to see Tyler, Matt and Jeremy. I smirked,  "wanna come? It'll be just us?" They all nodded. We got into my car as I drove to the club. I compelled the bounce and tune bartender. Before we even had gone in I took thier phones n left rheem in the car locations off.

I asked the DJ to play Moral Kombat Remix, I danced with the boys and I seen Kol who ended up causing Chaos with me and dancing with the boss and woman who wanted to dance with them.  I felt hands on my hips, I seen Eric Northman towering over me as the club music changed to suit the situation. "Been a long time my king." I said without emotions as he smirked. "You as well my Queen." "Wait aren't you married to Damon?" I smiled at Tyler who asked. "In the 1800s yes but he knew I remarried to Eric here Earlier then him technically I am bound to Eric. And have two sons and a daughter with him." His jaw dropped. "You forgot I can give vampires the ability top reproduce." He nodded before going back to partying.

"Will you come back to Louisiana with me?" "Let me make up with Damon and my Eli. Then I'll come see you, Ares, Dante, and Gabriel. Im sure Eli would like to see his brothers again." He smirked kissing me. I kissed back as I broke apart I seen Kol smiling,  "Hello Eric." Eric smirked.

Eric decided to tag along as we all headed home, when we all got to the boarding house Kol, Eric and I got the boys inside

Eric decided to tag along as we all headed home, when we all got to the boarding house Kol, Eric and I got the boys inside. "Mom? ERIC!" He shouted excited. I giggled softly, "I have to head home and deal with some things love..." I trailed off as he nodded,  "Well can Caroline and i come?" I squeezed Eric's hand hard while Eric hide our hands behind his back. "Fine, get your father." I said.