Part 12

-Eli-

When we finally got back to Mystic Falls, Caroline when to her house as I went to the boarding house. I got there and groaned. I missed my family, I didn't want to leave but dad is alone... I see dad, Stefan and Klaus when I walked in. "Hey." I said as they looked at me. "What's going on?" I asked. "Your father wants your mom to come to the ball but if we do that your whole family will come." Klaus smirked knowing what he was doing. "I am not sur that Eric is allowed to leave again since he is Sheriff, But I will ask just in case." They nodded. "Dad...what happen between you and mom? She was pretty seriously pissed when we all left." He sighed running his hands over his face as Andi Star came in. "Well someone couldn't shut their mouth and called your mom a whore." All I could see was red when I looked at Andi. She backed up a little bit, "I should end your life here and now. You may be my fathers play thing of the week but I don't handle names to my mother well." I growled. 

Uncle Klaus and Uncle Stefan held my shoulders, "Get out." I told her as she ran, I looked at my father and scowled. "No wonder why mom refuses to come back to you every time you hurt her. Katherine now Elena. King over a prince." I spat before going to my room. As night hit I called my mother. "Hello??" "Hey mom...I need you to put me on speaker with everyone before you guys go to the bar." She hmmed at me knowing that it wasn't going to be good. "What's up we are all here." "Well Uncle Klaus has given me to duty to invite you all to a ball that grandma is throwing." "Ugh, Eric do you think Bill can be your stand in?" He chuckled. "Of course." I smiled. "I can't wait!" Hebe squealed. "I haven't been to a ball in a long time." my brothers agreed. "Not since before the 1900s." Gab said. "Okay well I have to go. see you in two days!" I hung up and texted Uncle Klaus that mom will be there. I'll let Eric Be a surprise. 

-Two days later- -Leila-

We had arrived at Mystic Falls at sunset as we all went our separate ways to get dressed; 

When we were all dressed We headed downstairs, I seen my family; "Hey!" I giggled softly as they looked at me confused, "Right only Klaus knows, this is my Husband Eric, My sons Gabriel, Ares, Dante and my daughter Hebe

When we were all dressed We headed downstairs, I seen my family; "Hey!" I giggled softly as they looked at me confused, "Right only Klaus knows, this is my Husband Eric, My sons Gabriel, Ares, Dante and my daughter Hebe. Ares and Hebe are the oldest (twins), Dante, then Gabriel and Eli is the baby." I smiled. "I met Eric a long time ago about a centery after we were changed. I left after my children where grown up and got bored of sitting on my ass doing nothing so I left and found Damn a long time after got married to him as always the men in my life except Eric fell for Kathrine the doppleganger and I left had Eli and hide my life away." I smiled. They all chuckled at me while I seen mother. I glared at her making her smile at me. "If you try to kill us mother I hope you know the witches are on my side since you didn't keep your promise." 

She glared at me and left with Finn who shot me a sad glance; When we all went down Elijah made a toast about family then the waltz started. Eric and I danced talking softly about my mother. When we switched partners I was with Damon. "Hello Damon how are you tonight." I asked making him look at me sadly. "Fine I'm sorry though...I heard what you said to your family." I looked at him glaring. "And it is also your fault you know I gave you my everything and you still ran after the look alike. If Caroline is on your little plan and is using my son I will kill her without hesitation. I don't care what anyone thinks of me honestly. I am who I am and I will not stop." I told him angerily. We switched partners as I was with Ares, "Mom are you on a war path? If you are please let me join you." I giggled at him, "Why of course my son. You are after all the god of war." he smirked at me before we changed partners once again. I seen Godfrey making me smile. 

"How is everything?" I asked softly, he just chuckled at me, "Everything is fine, how are you?"  I smiled innocently, "Everything is fine, I was just asking because you know the pregnancy with Hebe and all." his jaw dropped looking at me bringing me closer to him. "How did you know." I smiled. "Godfrey, she is my daughter. I know everything I passed my genes down to her plus she has the same glow I did when I was pregnant." he smiled. "Would you ever have anymore kids?" I looked at him and stopped dancing. "Yeah but the only issue would be with who. Eric didn't want anymore kids after Gabreil...but I had Eli with Damon and he was angry at first but then was okay with it. I guess i'm just afraid." He nodded kissing my head fatherly like...considering he is a lot....lot older then I am He is like a father to me. 

When the waltz was finally over, Eric grabbed my as we headed outside to the benches. "Is what you said true?" He asked softly to me. "What?" "That you would love to have more kids?" I smiled softly. "Yeah I would Eric...my babies are grown doing their own thing and I'm just missing having a baby around ya know. But with the life style we live...i'm not sure." He sighed kissing my head. "Let's try tonight...for a baby. You know when our children started their own lives I missed having a baby around." I smiled. "Does that mean you consider Eli as your son?" He smiled at me bringing me closer to him. "Of course, he maybe Damon's son by blood but he is still like a son to me." I smiled at him. 

"Hey mom?" I heard Eli ask sadly, I looked at him and stood up, "What's wrong baby?" I asking making Eric stand up. "I should have...I should have listened to you." I stepped closer. "What. Happen." I asked deadly making both men look at me. "Caroline she was using me...to get to uncle Klaus." I kissed his forehead going inside. "Everyone listen up!" I screamed making everyone look at me even my mother. "This party is over. Get out except you Caroline you stay." She looked scared as everyone started walking out I backed her into a corner. I snapped her neck and brought her downstairs to the basement. "W-what are you going to do to her Klaus asked making me look at him. "I am going to make her pay for what she did to my baby." I growled making Klaus go wide eyed. "What happen?" He asked me confused. "You." I said as Ares came up behind him and snapped his neck. "This will get intresting." Ares smirked at me making my smiled big. "Yes it will." "Now now." I heard the soundof my mothers voice. I growled. "You better run I'm coming after you next." she gasped. "Your eyes I never seen them like this before." She told me as the voice of my husband (Eric) said, "Well it got like that after she got married to me. You see the witches gave her power back."