part 6

I watched as Caoline looked confused, "hello мама." My sons Russian accent shown through. "мой сын (my son)" he smiled as he kissed my cheek. "I found her outside the door as I came back from uncle's house." I nodded and patted his cheek. "отец (father)" Damon smiled kissing his sons head.

"Uhm, we have a problem Damon...with Klaus." Me and Eli looked at one another and sighed. "I can take care of it. Where is he?" I ask as she looked confused. "At the Elanas house." I nodded and left when I got there I walked through the door. "Niklaus!" I heard a groan as I seen him he sighed. "Figured you would show up sister." I smacked then back of his head. "Out! ты кровавый идиот (you bloody idiot)"

He groaned and left, I walked put as everyone looked at me  "what are you looking at!" I yelled at them as they all made a path.
Damon put his lower hand on my back as we left. I texted Caroline Party st the house tonight after telling Damon.

I grabbed clothes when we got to the house and went to Damon's room and started the bath. I put a unicorn bath bomb in, I stripped down and got in. Damon came in and sat on the chair next to me. We seemed to talk about everything and anything. "Damon I love you." He smiled leaning over the tub, "I love you too." He whispered against my lips.

When I got out I changed into:

When the party started Damon and I danced all night and Caroline and Eli danced

When the party started Damon and I danced all night and Caroline and Eli danced. They were a cute couple.