Part 2

I didn't leave as I thought I would I just listen to Damon slam back drinks... Elena huffing because he didn't tell her he was married. I left before she turned them. The one time he came looking for me he never found me. I cried softly, "can I explain please." I heard as I looked up to see him. "why? I just wanted to be loved Damon and you just...you basically fell in love with someone else. I watched you Damon!! I played along to be Kathrine's best friend but you just left."

He frowned looking away, "Люблю, я пытался поискать тебя, но Стефан сказал, что ты поддерживал контакт и не хотел меня видеть. Пожалуйста, прости меня" (Love, i tried to look for you but Stefan said you kept in contact and didnt want to see me. Please....forgive me?). I shook my head I would never be able to he cheated on me. But he is the love of my life.

"I have to go Damon treat the look alike well yeah?" I said as he looked at me hurt but nodded. "good bye." I mumbled as he handed my ring back to me. "good bye love." He whispered softly. I put the ring back on and left. I wondered around for a bit when I seen Mystic Grill so I walked in. I smiled at the guy behind the counter as I sat. He smiled, "what can I do for you?" I smiled back, "could I get a grilled chicken sandwich and a glass of strawberry wine?"

He chuckled and nodded, I waited seeing Damon, a man and Elana come in. He sat next to me Elana walked off and Pouted to her friends. "What do you need Damon?" I asked softly as he sighed. "do you have a place in town you can stay?" I looked at him. "no I work about a couple miles out." He nodded a bit skeptical. "the only thing a couple miles out is the..." He looked up glaring at her. "seriously?!" He growled deep and low. I shrugged at him. "It's something fun I found to do in the twenties. But it wasn't called that back then." I giggled softly.

I seen a blonde coming our way in the corner of my eye. "Damon can we talk?" He chuckled. "anything you say to me can be told to my wife." I rolled my eyes. "if it's about the look a like pouting she can't get everything she wants." I could see that she was debating knowing that it was true. "True." She whispered softly. "I don't know how Damon landed you but I like you..." My food came as she sat next to me. "Damon landed me because back in the day before Kathrine he was romantic now the things I get told are worse than me stripping." She nodded glaring at him.

"We need to party!" Caroline announced as I smiled at Damon. He was about to say no, "пожалуйста, любите, я дам вам специальный танец позже" (please love, i will give you a special dance later) he sighed. "fine but I will be looking forward to it." I smiled hugely n began to eat. I gave my number to Caroline before she left. "you gotta clean up after!" He scolded as I smiled softly. "thank you D." He smiled as he looked at me. "I was like Kathrine I loved you both but when you left I was broken and realized I screwed up. I nodded. When I was done he convinced me to live with him.

While I was taking a bubble bath Damon walked in and chuckled. "you never told me that you and Stefen were so close." I looked at him shaking my head. "he is my brother-in-law Damon and after you chose Kathrine I wanted nothing to do with you." I said softly taking a drink of my champagne. He nodded getting up kissing my head. "je t'aime..."