Part 7

I looked at the ceiling sighing, I'm happy but my heart was heavy. Damon has been following Elana, and Eli has been with Caroline so I have been alone. I got up showering Trying to figure out what to do. I got out putting a matching purple bra and panties on, I put on my black skinny jeans, and black Asking Alexandria crop top on.

I went downstairs everyone looked at me I shrugged. I was heading to the kitchen when my brother stopped me, "change your shirt. Your a mother for God's sake." I cocked my head to the side. "fuck off Nik. Seriously get fucked." I headed to the door not stopping for anyone. I walked out the sun hitting me, I smiled as I started walking.

I walked into the Mystic Bar & Grill  I sat at the bar a kid with dark brown hair smiled at me. "whiskey neat. Thank you." He nodded. "Forever and always my ass. I've always dressed like this. Though he knew this when I kicked him out of my life." I said to myself. When I got my drink I heard, "now now mom... Drinking again." I be looked at my son. "don't you start Eli, you and your father are apart of my issue." He looked like he was going to say something but didn't.

I downed my drink and left 100$ there. I winked at the brown haired boy and left. I wandered around some more plugging my headphones in my next phone and putting Asking Alexandria on. I walked deep into the forest coming to the pond. I let the warmth of the sun tan me as I laid down closing my eyes. Tired of everyone ignoring me. Tired of my family, sick n tired of my "husband" God I sound like Nik.