Chapter Three

Zaria's POV
It's been four days since the interview and I'm beginning to think that I didn't do as good as I thought I did.

I sigh. This month is coming to a close soon and I need to figure out a way to get the rest of my rent money.

I hop out of the shower after washing up and wrapped the towel around my body. I went to my dresser and pulled out a pair of white bra and pantie set and put it on.

I went to my closet and threw on a light pink off the shoulder sweater and some black tights. I went back to my dresser and looked for my pinky fuzzy socks, once I found them I put them on and headed towards the kitchen.

I went to the refrigerator and got a bottle of water and went to the living room to get my laptop. I started looking for more jobs since yesterday because after an interview they usually call you within three days and Mr.Callahan hasn't called so I assume that I didn't get it.

I heard my cell phone ringing from my room. I got up and went to grab it. I looked at the caller ID and didn't recognize the number.

Who the hell is this?

I accepted the call and put the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Hey, is this Ms.Hamilton?" Said a deep and soothing voice.

"Yes, this is she. May I ask who's calling?"

"This is Mr.Callahan I called to inform you that you got the job."

I got the job? I got the job! Thank God because I was honestly at my wits ends.

"Hello?" Mr.Callahan spoke breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, yes I'm here. Thank you so much Mr.Callahan."

"I need you to start today, can you do that?"

Today? I didn't think I'd start this soon.

"Of course I can."

"Great, I'll have some of my moving guys come to your house and pack your things and bring them here. I'll need you to send me your address."

Oh god. I forgot I'd have to live with them. I'm fine with not being in my apartment because the landlord is a bitch and I can save more money that way. I just hope I don't do or say anything stupid around Mr.Callahan or his daughter.

"I'll send you the address."

"Good. You may come now." He said before hanging up. What's up his ass?

I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of light pink converse and then went to my bathroom. I combed my hair up into a ponytail. I re-brushed my teeth and wiped my face with a damp towel.

I grabbed my purse and phone and left out of the apartment. I went to the parking lot and got inside of my car starting it. I grabbed my phone almost forgetting that I needed to text Mr.Callahan my address. Once I texted him I went to the GPS and typed in his address and I was on my way.

Pulling up to the gate at his house before I could roll the window down the gates opened. I hope they don't open it for just anyone.

I passed the guy who searched me when I came for the interview and waved at him. He smiled and waved back. I pulled up to the house and turned my car off.

    I got out and walked up to the door. I knocked and waited for the door to open.

    I heard the door rattling a ton. It seemed as if someone was struggling to open the door. When the door opened I instantly became worried. It was Callie.