A/N :)

Hi my loves! I've decided to create yet another book! My mind has just been over flowing with new idea for books and I have no idea why! I'm still going to continue my other books, but for a month or two I'll focus more on my newer book because I'm extremely excited for this book!

Here is a description of Her Tattooed Savior:

Gabriella Thorne has been in a relationship for three years. The first year was amazing, he treated her like a princess. The last two years have been hell. He's never home, he constantly cheats on her, and never has time for her anymore. Gabriella has always admired the love that her parents have and has always wanted that with someone. Will she ever have her fairytale romance?

Kace Romano doesn't believe in love and he never will. He believes that women only want material things in life and are only good for one night. When he meets Gabrielle she sparks a feeling in him that he hasn't felt in a long time. Will she have him believing in love and all it genuinely stands for?

What will happen when these two different souls drift together? Will there be love in the air or not? Read to find out!

It's a bwwm (black woman, white man) book, if you aren't into interracial books then don't read it, but if you are then you should defiantly check it out!! 🙃

Please go support my book because I'm really excited about this and I've put in a ton of thought for it. Thanks my loves 💋♥️