Chapter Five

Zaria's POV
    It's been a week and a half since Christopher had left for his business trip. Callie and I have been having tons of fun without him here. We've went to the zoo, the aquarium, and I even took her to a history museum.

    Today is just going to be a chill day. We are going to play games, watch TV, and pig out on food and snacks. We both decided to just stay in our PJs since we aren't going anywhere today.

    "Callie come on." I yelled up the stairs.

    "Coming!" I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs.

    "I have the cards come on." We sat on the floor in the living room. I'm going to teach Ava how to play uno. I love playing this game, it's really fun.

    Before I could begin explaining the game to her, I heard the speaker by the front door go off. That means that Bruce is trying to contact me. I walked to the door and pressed the button on the speaker.

    "Yes Bruce?" I asked.

    "Hey Zar, there's two people out here saying they know you. Look into the camera and see if you know them." I looked into the camera and seen two people that shouldn't be here.

    I sigh. "Let them in please Bruce."

    "No problem."

    I went outside and stood at the door. Their car pulled up and they got out of it.

    "We come in peace and we brought pizza and wings!" Andre yelled getting the food out of the backseat of the car.

    "What are you guys doing here? You know that you aren't supposed to be around Callie until you both meet Christopher. Your going to get me in trouble or worst, fired!" I told them both.

    "We just wanted to see you. We haven't seen you since you took Callie to the park. I only see you in class and we barely can talk there with finals coming up." Ashley replied before pouting.

    I sigh. It's true, when we see each other on campus we barely have time to talk to each other because it's around finals time and that's when everything gets hectic. I've missed them both as well, but I couldn't go see them because then I'd have to take Callie with me.

    And that's a big no no according to Christopher.

    "Look, we won't even stay that long. And how will he know that we're here anyways?" Andre asked.

    "Because he always asks Callie how her day went and she goes into full detail about it."

    "Well, we'll tell her not to tell him about us."

    I shook my head, "No, I don't want her to lie, especially to her dad!"

    "Come on Zaria please." They both said stretching out the 'e' in please.

    I opened the door wide so they both can enter. God I hope I don't regret this. I closed the door and we walked to the living room where Callie was.

    When she seen Ashley she hopped up and gave her a hug.

    "Well what about me?" Andre asked feigning hurt. She let go of Ashley and ran to Andre.

    "Come on Ms.Zaria's going to teach me how to play uno." She told them. They sat down at the table with Callie. I sigh. I have a feeling that this is going to blow up in my face. Big time.

"Come on Ms.Zaria." Callie yelled for me. I joined them at the table and we all explained the game to Callie.

Later that day