Chapter Nine

Zaria's POV
I woke up very disoriented this morning. I had a banging headache and my head seemed to be pounding. I groan and massage my temples before I opened my eyes. My eyes connected with a beige ceiling. My ceiling is white, so why does it look beige?

I rub my eyes for a minutes before opening them again and still seeing the beige ceiling. I started to get up out the bed but screamed when an accident arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into a strong chest.

I squeezed my eyes shut praying that whoever it is remains asleep. I waited a few minutes to see if they stayed sleep and when they did I looked back behind me. Behind me was Christopher—a very naked Christopher. I gasp and quickly turn around. I look around the room and notice that we're in Christopher's room.

I grip the sheets tightly but tensed when I felt it rub against my breast. I hesitantly looked under the covers and groaned when I realized that I was naked as well. Oh my god I slept with Christopher. I should've known that because I feel really sore in between my legs.

I grabbed his arms and moved it from around me. I got out of bed and got up... only to fall to the floor. I sat on the floor making sure that Christopher didn't wake up. When I heard a loud snore I blew a deep breath out and grabbed the sheet from his bed and wrapped it around my body. I crawled to the door and left out going to my room. When I got to my room I shut the door and got up from the floor with support from the wall.

I leaned against the wall for a minute and then started walking, more like limping, my way towards the bathroom. I turned the shower on and hopped in. As I stood under the spray of water I raked my brain trying to remember what exactly happened last night. Coming up with nothing I finished my shower and hopped out. I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body.

I ran a brush through my hair and threw it into a messy bun. I then turned the counter faucet water on warm and let it run so I could brush my teeth. I grabbed my toothbrush and my Crest Pro-White toothpaste and put some on my toothbrush. I began brushing my teeth when I noticed something blinging on my left hand. I took the toothbrush out my mouth and held my left hand out. When I noticed what it was I dropped my toothbrush and screeched.

On my left hand there was a diamond ring on my ring finger.

Christopher's POV
    I turn over and threw my right arm around Zaria's body. My head snapped up when I only felt the bed and not her. I look around my room and didn't see her. I raised out of bed and groan when my head starts thumping. I get out of bed and walked towards my bathroom. I search through my cabinets for some Advil and when I found it I popped two before getting in the shower.

    After my shower I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I went to my closet and put on a pair of Versace boxers and black sweatpants. I went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I left my room and went search for Zaria. I know she's freaking out because we had sex last night. I remember bits and pieces from last night. I'm going to go watch my security footage from last night and see what all happened.

    I was passing Zaria's room when I heard her scream. I ran through her door and seen she wasn't in her room. I glanced at the closet and seen the light wasn't on so I looked towards the bathroom and seen the light illuminating underneath. I ran to the door and twisted the knob but it wouldn't open. I pounded on the door while screaming for Zaria to open the door.

    When she opened the door I took her in my arms and pushed her behind me. I walked into the bathroom ready to kick ass when I realized that no one was in there besides us two. Confusingly I turn and look at Zaria.

    "What's wrong?" I questioned.

    "What's wrong? What's wrong?! I don't know let me see, maybe the fact that I have a ring on my ring finger!" She yelled before raising her left hand.