A Terrible Wish

Alex's POV:
Denis got 4 million subscribers! "YOU ARE THE ROBLOX KING." I kept yelling. Denis kept laughing at what I said. "Oh my gosh calm down Likman." Sketch chuckled. "Alex eat your food." Sub laughed. "I CANT BELIEVE THAT DINGO GOT FOUR MIL." I yelled again. "Oops sorry." I smiled. "It's fine Likman." Denis smirked.

AFTER BREAKFAST

We all went into our recording rooms to record, obviously. We were all doing the same game for the group channel. After recording, I went to the kitchen it get some snacks. "Hey, Alex!" Sub greeted. "Ello Sub." I smiled. "What are you doing? Getting snacks? For what?" He kept asking. "Oh, I'm just hungry." I told him. "Oh." He laughed. He went back into his room and recorded his PalsCraft video. I grabbed my snacks and knocked on Corl's door. "*opens door* Yea?" Corl asked. "Want to watch a movie with me and Dingo?" I asked. "Sure." He agreed. We all got into he car and drove to the movies. "What movie are we going to watch?" Corl asked curiously. "Oh, ask Debbie. He knows." I told him.

Corl's POV:
I wonder what movies we're going to watch. "Hey, Denis, what movie are we going to watch?" I asked him. "Oh, we're watching Wonder." Denis smiled. "I'll grab the popcorn!" Alex screamed on the other side of the movie theater. "Ok Likman." I yelled back. Denis chuckled and walked away. "Wait Denis!" I ran to him. "Yea? What is it?" He asked. "What is that blue glowing thingy in your pocket?" "W-Wha-OH, uhm.....n-nothing...." He stuttered. "Oh, ok..." I shrugged.

AFTER MOVIE

"S-So, how was the movie-" "Great." Denis cut me off. "Oh, ok." I smiled. "Ok, guys! Let's go home, I honestly want to." Alex rolled his eyes.

Denis's POV:
I really wanted to make a wish right now, but then Alex and Corl would see. Maybe I can do it secretly. Maybe. "I wish, I wish that I will win PalsCraft's next challenge. And every challenge." I whispered. Corl looked at me. "What?" He asked. "Win PalsCraft's every challenge?" He said. "N-No-" "Then what?" Alex asked, looking back at Denis and back to driving. "I'm just mumbling..." I rolled my eyes. "Ok I guess." Corl looked at the window.

Sketch's POV:
Ethan and Amie were filming a video together. They were such a cute couple. "Hey," I came into the room. "Oh! Elijah, ello." Amie smiled. Amie laying on her bed. She was on Instagram. She liked all of Ethan's posts. "Amie~ELIJAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Ethan came in without a shirt. "OH FRIC SORRY." I screamed and ran out the door.

(A/N: I bet you knew what was going on there lmao)

I slammed the door and sprinted to the kitchen. "Oh. My. God. Why." I was scarred. "Why did I have to come in at the wrong time??" I complained. "That was so...so...ugh." I looked back at Ethan and Amie's door. "I need to talk to someone to get that out of my head.." I went to Denis's room. "Hey, Debbie!" I knocked. "Open the door!" I half yelled. "No!" He yelled back. "I want to talk!!" I shouted. "Ugh, fine!" Denis opened the door. "What." He rolled his eyes. "I want to talk." I told him. "Ok I guess." He said letting me in. "What do you want to talk about?" "There are a lot of things that are good for you.." I sighed. "Wha-You jealous?" Denis smirked. "N-No..." I kinda lied. "You're jealous." I grinned even more. "Stop." I glared. "Fine, but you know I'm right." He crossed his arms. "Ugh," I rolled my eyes. "There have been a lot of things that are really great to you, but is it really fair for all of us?" I asked. "Eh, maybe you should do better at your job Skoop." He smirked. "Hmp, I thought you a-actually had a heart." I teared up. "Well, I do. It's just a tiny one." Denis laughed softly. "Ugh." I got up and walked out the door. "Bye!" He smiled. "Stupid idiot." I muttered under my breathe.

Corl's POV:
"Hey, Sketch." I saw him walk out of Denis's room. "Stupid idiot." I heard him say when he passed by me. "What?" I looked at him. "What did you say?" I glared. "Nothing." He rolled his eyes. "Uh, you said something. I'm sure of it." I put my hand on my left hip. "Ugh, shut up Corl." Sketch yelled. "Jeez, fine." I answered, walking into the kitchen. I picked up the knife and started cutting. "What are you doing?" Sketch asked walking closer. "I'm cutting." I said, focusing on the knife. "Cutting what." He said sounding concerned. "Dinner stupid." I rolled my eyes. "O-Oh...I thought that you were cutting yoursel-" "Hey, Elijah!" Ethan interrupted. "What?" Sketch turned around. "Why would he think that I was cutting myself?" I asked myself. "Eh, whatever." I shrugged. Ethan and Elijah walked into the living room because I was there next to them. They must have been talking family business.

Denis's POV:
I sighed. "What should I wish for now?" I asked. "Maybe I can visit my 'family', but that would be boring." I rolled my eyes. (A/N: whoa Debbie) "Maybe I can wish that I'm rich." I smirked. "I guess I can do that." My smiled faded. "I'm running out of ideas.." I laid on my bed. "I'll just....*gasps*....ALEX." I jerked up. I got up and ran to the amulet. "I-I wish, Alex was removed from the group!" I yelled.

"Denis? Hello? Where is everyone? Where am I? Guys?? I'm trapped!! Why is it dark?? Corl? Sub? Dingo? Ethan? Sketch? Amie? Where am I?? I'm so lost...."