C07/

[SURPRISE!!! It's mika from 2018 back at it again! So, back then I thought that this title was fucking creative. Lol it's not, obviously. I started pulling ddlc shiz onto this tbh, I remember. Welp, continue reading this cRiNgeY fanfic.]

Denis's POV:
CORL TOOK MY PHONE! WHAT THE HECK!!! "CORL!!" I snapped. "W7}~\£€T? I'M JUST C#EC£!^%G YOU'RE CALLS!!!" Corl yelled back. "WHY DO YOU NEED TO?!" I shouted. "I-UHHH...." He started to think. I stared at my phone that whole time. I needed it to tell Emma that things aren't going great right at this moment. Then, Corl got this look on his face. An expression that gave me the chills. "Hey, D-D3n!$." He smirked. "What....." I sneered. "If you want your phone back...." He smiled evilly at me. "You have to come and get it." After he said that, I sighed. Why do people ALWAYS have to do that when someone wants something that they won't give back?

(A/N: ikr Debbie)

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes. "Fine." He grinned. Ugh, I hate those faces. He starts running down the stairs. "Hey! CORL!!" I yelled; running down the stairs after him. He sprinted out the front door. "UGH. WHY CORL." I muttered with frustration. I ran after him, like anyone else would. It took awhile for me to catch up with him, but I did at some point. "GOTCHA!" I smiled with victory. "Ow....!" He whined. "Sorry." I rolled my eyes. I pinned him to the house wall.

(A/N: yea, they're back at the house btw lol)

"Now, listen here, Braden." I growled. He nodded slowly. "What is going on with you...?" I asked angrily. "Why are you angry....?" He asked, like none of those things happened. "W-What...?!" I pulled away. "You know EXACTLY why I'm angry!" I hissed. "What?! No!" Corl said. "Yea! You do! You stole my phone! I was going to call my sister, but then YOU came in and stole it from me! To...to look through my messages!" I explained with rage. Corl then gave me a face that said: "What the heck are you talking about?" "I....I did?" He liked at me. "Heck yea you did!" I sneered. "Sorry...I guess..." He apologized. He left my room and started recording a video. I decided to call Emma. "Hey, Emma?" I spoke through the phone. "Yea?" She answered. "Something happened." I sighed. "What happened?" She questioned curiously. "It's Corl again." I told her. "Hmm, glitching again?" She asked. I nodded. "Hm, well, he DID send me a message earlier..." She trailed off. "Hey, Denis?" Corl came in which made me jump a little. "C-Corl!!!" I snapped. "S-S-Sorry! I'll talk to you later...." He said, muttering the last part. "Can't you see I'm on the phone right now?!" I sneered. "I k-know!!!" He started to leave the room. Once he closed the door, he walked to his room to record. I sighed, placing the phone tightly against my ear. "Denis? You still there?" Emma asked. "Yea." I answered. "Oh....I have to go....sorry Dingo! Talk to you later, k?" She said quickly. "Oh, that's fine." I frowned. "Ok, bye!" "Bye." I hung up; my hands running through my hair in frustration. "*sighs* What have I done...." I whimpered.