Darkness

"Where am I?" I questioned myself. "I'm so lost," I sighed. "Denis?" I cried out. "Corl? Sub? Sketch? Ethan? Amie?" I continued. I then knew that no one was there to help me. I laid on the ground, hopeless. "Please....someone help me..." I sobbed. Then, a blue light came by. "What the-What is that?" I said, looking closely at it. "Hey, you seem lost." They said. "Yea, I am. Where am I?" I asked. "I don't know." They sighed. "But you might find out soon." They smiled brightly. "Who are you?" "Emma. Emma Kopotun." I stood there in shock. "K-Kopotun?" I stuttered. "Yea, I have a brother named Denis Kopotun. He's a jerk, but I still love him." He laughed. I nodded. "He is a jerk." I smiled. "Heh," she looked at me. "Do you know what happened to you?" She asked nervously. Hoping that I knew. But...I didn't. "N-No..." I sighed sheepishly. "O-Oh..." She looked even more nervous. "What happened to me?" I walked closer. She backed away. "D-Denis..." She answered. "He's the prince...and he has a amulet that can make your wishes come t-true.." She explained. "Wha-Really?" I said shocked. "What did he wish for? What did he do to, me?" I asked. "He...he wished that.....*sighs*" "What?" I half yelled. I really wanted to know now. "Wished what." I yelled fully. "He, he wished that y-you were never in the group." She looked at me, regretting that she and her family gave him and trusted him with that amulet. "W-What? Why?" I asked. "Because he's cruel, and heartless. It was his goal from the beginning of the Pals." She sighed. "I just wish he was like how he was before..." She teared up. "B-Before? How did he act?" I questioned. "Sweet, cute, nice, kind, all of those things...but....now, he's all grown up. My family and I still don't know what happened to him on his 12 birthday, but that's when he turned heartless." She explained. "Wow, I want to find out now...but I can't.." I looked down. "You can, if he realizes what he had done. What the changes he made. What mistake he made." She said. "I hope he realizes quickly, because without me...things would really change..." I sighed. "I'll keep you company here." She smiled. "Awe, thanks." I smiled back. I definitely hope he realizes what he has done...