Chapter 4 - The Raid

By 5pm Cassie and Skip had put together what they thought was a pretty solid plan.

"I like it!" Cassie told Skip

"Me too! But, it's always the unexpected I worry about." he responded.

"There will always be something unforeseen that we'll have to improvise our way through, Skip. No plan is ever perfect!" she told him reassuringly.

"Well, I think I'll go and get changed before everyone else shows up. See you in a little bit."

Cassie entered the women's locker room, took a pee and then went to her locker.

Inside she kept a couple sets of army surplus camouflage fatigues, boots, underwear, sports bras and her favorite pistol.

The H&K (Heckler & Koch) VP tactical .40 cal model. More powerful than a 9mm but didn't have nearly the recoil of a .45 cal pistol and had better accuracy at a longer range than the .45.

It also had a threaded barrel for adding a suppressor. Which she always did when going out on missions. It also had a laser sight mounted to it.

"Silent but deadly!" she mused as she held it in her hand admiringly.

She had just finished removing her shorts, T-shirt and lace bra when she noticed someone standing inside the locker room door. It was Hank (Beetlejuice) Littleman, and he was starring at her perfectly formed and fully exposed 36C breasts, with the biggest grin on his face.

"What the hell!" she shouted. "Are you lost? Have you forgotten where the men's locker room is?"

"Ahhh...Ahhh, no!" He stuttered. "I just wanted to ask you if there was anything you needed me to do before we leave on the mission."

"And you thought it was appropriate to come into the woman's locker room to ask me that?"

"I suppose if I had been in a stall taking care of lady business, you would have kicked the door open!" Cassie spoke with an intimidating voice.

"Oh... No. Never... I would never do such a thing!" Cassie heard the fear in his voice.

"Well, I hope you got a good look! And there IS something you can do!" she said sternly.

"Anything...anything! Just tell me what it is!" was his panicked reply.

"You can wipe that fucking grin off your face...and get the FUCK out of here!"

Then she pointed her H&K at him and added "Before I shoot you between your fucking eyes!"

Hank was gone in a flash and Cassie smirked when she remembered the look on his face when she pointed her gun at him. It wouldn't have surprised her if he had shit his pants.

Cassie finished removing her matching lace panties and replaced them with the more practical underwear from her locker. Then put on the sports bra, socks, regular white T-shirt, camo outfit, military style camo cap and finally her boots. When she was finished dressing, she returned to the office area.

"Hey, did 'Beetlejuice' find you?" inquired Skip. "He was looking for you and I told him you were getting changed and he left. Then I saw him again a minute ago and he looked scared shitless! What did you say to him?"

"Do you know that little bastard came into the woman's locker room and caught me half naked?"

"He did WHAT? Do you want me to go kick the shit out of him?...cause I'll go do it right now!" Skip said with a furious tone.

"No...No, I took care of it! He won't be pulling any more stunts like that!"

By 7pm everyone had arrived and changed into their mission clothes. Cassie led them over to the weapons room and unlocked the door. She proceeded to hand out a silenced pistol and tranquilizer pistol to everyone going on the mission.