Chapter 9 - It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To

The Monday morning after returning from her trip to the Virgin Islands with Marc, Cassie went to their resistance headquarters warehouse to check her emails and get a status update from Skip about what had happened in her in her absence...if he was there.

Upon arriving, she saw Skip and Kathy's cars in the parking lot.

"I wonder what their up to today?" she mused.

Not taking any chances, she discretely entered the building. When she got to about 30 ft. from the office area, she saw Skip and Kathy.

"Yep, they're at it again!" letting out a nearly silent giggle.

This time she saw Kathy kneeling before Skip, his pants down around his ankles. His eyes closed with a dreamy expression on his face. You didn't have to be a genius to know what she was doing to him.

Feeling mischievous, she pulled out her phone, took a picture and texted Kathy.

"Get a room! LOL...When you're done giving Skip his morning 'BJ', text me. I'll be in the locker room...again! (:-p)."

Seconds later she saw Kathy's head movement stop as she looked at her phone. She raised her hand with a 'thumbs up' and continued pleasuring Skip.

Cassie had waited patiently in the woman's locker room for about 5 minutes when Kathy dashed in. Wearing a huge smile, she rushed up to Cassie and gave her a hug.

When their hugging ceremony was over, Cassie took her finger and while wiping the corner of Kathy's mouth said:

"Sorry, you had a little milky white spot there. I got it...all better now."

Kathy looked horrified and embarrassed! "Oh My God!"

"Relax, you were fine...I was just kidding!" winking at her.

"You're terrible, Cassie Noble!"

They both laughed and hugged again.

"Tell me about your vacation. I've been in agony all last week wondering what you were doing."

"I will. Why don't you come over to my place later and I'll tell you all about it. Bring a bathing suit and we can sit by the pool and have a few drinks. Besides, I've got something I want to give you."

"Oooooo...that sounds great! What time?" Kathy's eyes opened in wonderment.

"Oh, around 3:00 PM seems good to me." Cassie replied.

"I'll be there!"

The two of them returned to the office together. "Look who I just found in the locker room!" Kathy said to Skip.

"Cassie, you're back... Great to see you!"

"You too! So, bring me up to speed on what's been going on around here."

"The 'PC' squads have been rounding up more 'subversive' material. I know the locations they've taken it so if you want to go rescue it, we can put together a plan. But, the really big news is...I've gotten word back from all the other resistance leaders we sent that information you got from Sen. McKenzie's safe. They want to have a meeting here in Orlando at our headquarters."

"When do they want to meet?"

"I told them I'd get back to them after I talked to you. I figured you'd want to set the date."

"Let's set it up for this Saturday! Tell them each to bring a few of their newest cell members that would be interested in liberating the confiscated materials you spoke of. Make sure everyone uses his or her code name. Maybe we can kill two birds with one stone this weekend!"