Chapter 6 - A Fly In The Ointment

Cassie woke up Saturday morning and went through her normal morning routine of making coffee, showering and eating a light breakfast before getting dressed.

It was a warm day and temperatures were expected to hit the mid 80's by early afternoon, so she chose to wear a short white cotton sundress with white cotton bikini panties and white strapless bra. She also had white sandals to match.

She'd decided to head on over to resistance headquarters and download the photos of that 'Resistance Movement' file she had seen in Sen. McKenzie's room last Wednesday night. Nothing had been scheduled that day for the resistance team so she figured she'd have the place to herself.

She arrived about 10:30am to an empty headquarters parking lot and exited her car. While walking to the entrance she noticed two cars parked in the adjacent lot next to the warehouse.

"Hmmmm...that's interesting."

She didn't remember ever seeing cars parked there before so she scouted the area.

There were a few workmen milling around outside a warehouse three buildings down from hers.

"Maybe the cars belong to those guys."

Everything else seemed normal so she entered the code into the doors electronic lock. Only she and Skip had the code, everyone else had to be 'buzzed' in by someone already inside.  While walking towards her office she heard sounds coming from the sleeping quarters area. Cassie tiptoed closer to the door and peered in.

It was Skip and Kathy locked in an embrace, kissing passionately. Skip's back was to her but Kathy saw her standing at the doorway. Cassie raised her hands apologetically and mouthed the words "Sorry...Sorry" and then gave her the thumbs up.

As she started to slowly back away from the door, Kathy broke away from Skip's lips and moved his head to her neck. This gave her time to shake her head 'No'.

"Stay!" Kathy mouthed back to her.

Cassie took a couple steps forward and Kathy smiled and nodded her head in approval.

She watched as Skip put his hand under Kathy's shirt as she unsnapped and unzipped his jeans...placing her hand inside to rub his cock.

Then Skip pulled Kathy's shirt up over her head...removing it and tossed it to the floor revealing her naked breasts. He kissed his way down to her boobs and started to lick and suck them. Kathy moaned with pleasure. She saw Cassie's lustful smile and winked at her.

Always making sure Skip's attention was on her and his back was to Cassie, she removed Skip's shirt and pulled his jeans down to his ankles. Skip, in turn, pulled Kath's shorts down around her ankles. While still kissing they both stepped out of their jeans and shorts and kicked them to the side. Now both of them were making out with only their underwear remaining.

Kathy looked at Cassie again. Cassie started fanning her face with her hand signaling Kathy that she found what they were doing was 'Hot' and she was getting aroused.

Kathy smiled and puckered her lips and mouthed a kiss towards her.

"Kathy's seems to be really enjoying having me watch her and Skip make love!" she thought.

Skip put his hand down Kathy's panties and she changed her stance so she was standing with her legs further apart.

"Oh, Skip...right there...that's the spot! Don't stop!" Kathy moaned louder.

While Skip had his hand between her legs passionately kissing her neck, Kathy looked once again at Cassie.

Cassie was totally aroused right now and wanted her to know it. When she saw Kathy looking at her, she raised up her skirt and exposed her panties. Once again she nodded her approval and mouthed the words "Don't Stop!"