°°1°°

♥*♡+:。

♥*♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡*♥

It all began when Jimin came home from a long day of school.

Being in middle school was hard but, thankfully, vacations were close.

He entered his house, expecting to see his mother or older brother but none were in the living room.

"Hello? Mom? Hyung?"

Jimin frowned, throwing his backpack on the floor with a groan.

"Upstairs Minnie."

A deep voice called out, Jimin grinned, running up the stairs to his brothers room.

"Hyung! Hyung! Guess what-"

He came to a halt in his brothers door. Namjoon sat in his bed, headphones at his neck and CDs sprawled everywhere. There was someone with him, bleached blonde hair sticking out like blinker.

"What happened baby?"

Jimin tugged on the hem of his shirt and walked towards his brother, eyes still on the others back.

"N-Nothing..." He blushed, curling himself into Namjoon's side and peeking out.

Namjoon grinned and rubbed his little brothers head,"Your not gonna say hi to Yoongi?"

Jimin snapped his eyes to the stranger and was surprised to find that the blonde was in fact Yoongi.

"H-Hyung?"

Yoongi turned to face him and Jimin was stunned because he looked absolutely striking. His already pale complexion seemed to almost glow and Jimin couldn't stop the hot blush that rushed his cheeks.

"Hey Jimin, didn't recognize me?" He smirked, resuming his search through Namjoon's music.

Jimin had always been shy with Yoongi, ever since Namjoon first brought him when they were middle schoolers themselves.

Jimin already knew he had no interest in girls, despite being so young and when he first saw the pale young boy with bruised knuckles he couldn't help but think of how pretty he was.

He never told anyone of course and really, he managed to live with seeing Yoongi once in a while .

"Mom went to the store to get lunch, she'll be home soon." Namjoon pinched Jimin's cheek and the boy whined, batting his brothers hand away.

He couldn't stop staring at Yoongi, he just looked so pretty.

The two older boys resumed their talking, Yoongi answering Namjoon's questions with a calm and sleepy voice. Jimin absolutely loved his voice.

That was the day Jimin knew he was crushing on Yoongi.
.
.

Now, a year later Jimin was in his last year of middle school and Namjoon in his last year of highschool.