°°9°°

Not revised

Not revised

TW: mild violence, homophobia

♥*♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡*♥

Jimin blew a bubble with his gum until it popped, tapping a foot against cement as he waited for Taehyung to meet him at the corner of his street.

Said boy came running, silky dirty blonde hair bouncing wildy. Jimin pursed his lips.

"You're late Tae."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, huffing as he fell into step next to Jimin.

"No, you're just really early." He pouted, pulling on his backpack straps. Jimin hummed next to him, picking up speed.

"How can you walk so fast, you're tiny." The blonde whined, trying to keep up.

"I'm average height, for your information. Not short."

"Shorter than me and Kook." Taehyung grinned teasingly. Jimin shoved his bestfriend away, the taller boy giggling.

"So, have you gotten any acceptance letters from the colleges you applied to?"

Jimin pursed his lips, his senior year was almost over. He wondered where the time had gone," I want to go somewhere not too far from here."

Taehyung nodded,"Where Joon hyung is going, right?"

Jimin nodded, heart squeezing in his chest when remembering his brother. They would only see each other a few times a year. He lived on campus, maintaining great grades and even making the dean's list.

The school was far enough that he could only come visit on holiday's or breaks. Sometimes Namjoon would visit Yoongi abroad.

Jimin couldn't help the flutter in his heart remembering his first crush. He'd had a boyfriend here and there but he could never forget the feeling of truly liking someone.

Jimin hadn't seen Yoongi since he left. He never spoke to him and never had the guts to ask Namjoon about him.

Jimin would only ever speak to Namjoon. He would call and they would video chat constantly but for Jimin it wasn't enough. He missed his big brother more than anything.

"I applied there too! They have a great arts department."

"You'll definitely get in, Tae."

The blonde grinned," We both will." He wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulders, holding him close.

They arrived to school early, Jimin had to go to his track team meet up. He'd joined a sport right after Namjoon left to college. Something to clear his mind.

Apparently he was a fast runner. He'd lost a lot of his baby fat that way, slimming down and miraculously growing a few inches. He was disappointed that he still wasn't as tall as his older brother but he had hope.