°°4°°

Not revised

Not revised.

♥*♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡*♥

Jimin's heart felt out of function as he numbly followed Namjoon.  He should've known someone as pretty as Yoongi would have an even prettier girlfriend.

Jimin snuggled into his brothers side, the threat of tears in his eyes. He tried blinking them away, holding Namjoon tight.

"Whats wrong Jiminie?"

Namjoon bent his head to look into his eyes.

"I'm just tired, and my tummy hurts."

The elder frowned, slipping into the backseat of the car and telling Jimin to rest his head on his lap.

"Its probably because you haven't ate, baby. We'll go get some food when Yoongi comes."

Jimin nodded, closing his eyes as his brother massaged his scalp. A pulsing pain radiated from his chest, he felt so hurt.

"W-Was that hyung's girlfriend?"

Namjoon's fingers threaded through his hair,"Kira? Well... I wouldn't say girlfriend-"

Jimin sat up, brow furrowed,"Then why did they kiss if she's not his girlfriend?"

Namjoon chuckled, dimples on display.

"Sometimes people kiss because they want to baby, they don't have to be together."

Jimins wide eyes and surprised expression made Namjoon grin. He pulled Jimin into a tight hug.

"You're too young, Jiminie. You won't get it."

Jimin pushed against his brother, a pout on his lips because he wasn't that young.

"Am not! Hyung tell me! Tell me!"

Namjoon laughed as Jimin pulled on his hair, angry little grunts pushing out frowning lips.

"You guys having fun without me?"

Yoongi placed his gym bag in the back, smiling up at Jimin. His lips were slightly swollen and a dark shade of pink.

Jimin blushed, looking away from the elder and hugging his brother.

Yoongi cocked a brow, a slight frown on his face. Namjoon waved it off,"His stomach's hurting, might be hungry."

Yoongi hummed, ruffling Jimin's hair and smiling at the boy.