°°2°°

♥*♡+:。

♥*♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡*♥

Jimin awoke to the gentle voice of his brother, nudging him from sleep.

"Wake up Jiminie, gotta get ready for school."

Jimin whined, turning in the blankets and kicking Namjoon when he tried pulling them off.

"Ow! You punk, get up!"

Jimin smiled against the blankets, turning over and peeking out at his brother, who was rubbing his leg.

He'd rather stay home and sleep all day.

Namjoon sighed, stretching and groaning before pulling the sheets off Jimin's body.

The boy cried out and flopped around for the blanket,"Hyung I wanna stay home today-"

Namjoon clicked his tongue and left the room, leaving Jimin staring after him with a pout. He came back with Jimin's uniform and threw it on the bed.

"Come on, up."

Jimin whined, lifting himself off the warm bed and grabbing his clothes.

"Will you pick me up from school today?"

Namjoon shook his head,"Sorry baby, I have to stay and talk to the counselor today."

Jimin frowned and nodded, dragging his clothes on the floor while walking to the bathroom connected to Namjoons room.

Undressing lazily, he caught a reflection of himself in the mirror. Chubby cheeks framed his face, full lips and a small frame he always hated.

He hoped to grow into his features a little better.

He turned the shower on and stepped in, shivering when the warm water wet his skin. When he was done he realized hed forgotten his towel.

"Joonie! I need a towel!"

Namjoon came in moments later with his Kumamon towel.

"Thank you." He chirped.

The boy changed, slipping into his underwear. He dried his hair and changed into his uniform, adjusting the tie as best as he could.

After brushing his teeth and combing his dark hair, he stepped out the bathroom. Namjoon was all dressed in his uniform as well. The only difference between their uniforms was that Jimin's was a navy blue with a black tie and a three buckle blazer.