°°7°°

not revised

not revised.

♥*♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡*♥

Jimin pulled his brothers sweater over his small frame, sighing softly as he sat back in the chair in front of the desk. He was finishing up his homework.

He glanced at the alarm clock in Namjoon's room. It would be eight at night soon, his brother would call.

Jimin quickly scribbled down the last of his math problem before talking down the stairs.

The phone rang, the sound echoing throughout the house.

"I got it!" Jimin hollered, clumsily grabbing the house phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, how are you?"

Jimin beamed," Hyung! I miss you!"

Namjoon chuckled on the other line,"I miss you too, punk. Now, how are you? How are things with Dad and Mom?"

Jimin pouted," Papa hasn't been home, Mama said he was on a trip."

Namjoon hummed,"And Mom?"

"She's been really busy with the hospital," Jimin mumbled, watching as his mom walked out the bathroom ready for work.

"You've been staying home alone?"

Jimin nodded, forgetting that his brother couldn't actually see him before answering.

"Yeah, but- but I sleep with your ryan teddy at night so I'm not scared."

His mother quickly kissed his cheeks, waving goodbye and grabbing her car keys.

"Jimin, make sure to lock the doors."

Jimin nodded, holding the phone to his chest,"Yes mama!"

"Mom left to work right now?"

"Yeah..."

"Have you finished your homework?"

"Yes! I made sure to finish before you called," Jimin grinned proudly, sitting down on the floor.

"Good. Get ready, I'm gonna pick you up."

Jimin stuttered in surprise," Bu-But its a school night a-and Papa's said-"

"I know what Papa said Jimin, just do as I say."