°°5°°

♥*♡+:。

♥*♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡*♥

Not revised

Jimin's head rested on the lunchtable, the cool surface doing nothing to soothe his tender heart.

He hadn't slept well since the day Namjoon left. It'd been about a week since and Jimin had yet to hear of his brother.

Their mother came home and with her a fury. It was the worst argument Jimin had ever heard his parents have. He could hear the screams from where he lay huddled in his brothers bed, wearing his hoodie and crying.

"Jiminie?"

Taehyung rested his head on the table, face just inches away from Jimin's.

Jimin looked at him tiredly, a sigh escaping his mouth.

"Come on, eat something."

Jimin shook his head on the table,"Not hungry."

Taehyung sat up and frowned, putting his arm around the boy. He looked over at Jungkook who sported the same worried expression. He sighed, gently patting Jimin's back.

Jimin swallowed back the lump in his throat.

The bell rang, indicating the end of lunch. Jimin sat up, grabbing his back pack and getting up to leave.

"Jimin-"

The boy quickly walked away from the lunch table. He didn't want to talk, wasn't in the mood.

He opened his locker and grabbed his notebooks for the next class. Shutting his locker shut, he gasped when Junho appeared behind it.

Jimin sighed,"What do you want, Junho?"

He really wasn't in the mood to put up with this.

Junho bit his lip, staring down at the shorter boy.

"I... umm- I just wanted to a-apologize."

Jimin looked at him with an impatient expression.

"What?"

Junho frowned,"I said, I want to apologize..."

Jimin stared at him with his brow raised, confused and a little nervous because he was acting so out of character.

The boy continued,"For, you know- hitting you... In the face. With, the ball."

Jimin stared at Junho, blinking up at him before squeezing the books he held against his chest.