Chapter 4

Loki walked into the living room when Clint stopped him. "So you didn't mean to brainwash me into being your slave? Because you did and I don't think I'll ever forget it" Clint scolded. Loki didn't realize how badly he had hurt him. "I'm sorry Clint. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just upset and I wanted people to suffer as I did. I am so sorry" Loki apologized. Clint glared at Loki, but then he saw how sincere he was being. Loki was telling the truth. Clint then walked away, but he gave Loki a smirk to reassure him that he was forgiven. When Loki got into the kitchen, he saw everyone crowded around the table. He felt awkward, so he just stood there watching everyone. Tony noticed how Loki was acting and realized that he never got permission to eat anything. Odin really did do a number on the kid's mental health. Tony grabbed an apple and handed it to Loki. Loki looked at the man but didn't question it. He ate the apple noticing how sweet it is. He's never tasted an apple so sweet before, he couldn't help but giggle. The team heard his little laugh and admired how innocent he really is. He really is just a child, a mistreated child.

Thor wanted to talk to his brother about everything he had heard the previous day, but he was scared to. He didn't want to know how poorly his father treated him, but he knew he needed to know. As Thor walked up to Loki, he looked scared of him. He didn't want to scare him so he put his hands up in surrender. Loki caught on to what the action meant and nodded to Thor to speak. Thor and Loki talked out everything they felt and what happened in their childhood. In the end, Thor disliked their father but loved his brother even more. Loki liked having his brother back to what he perceived as a normal relationship from their younger years.

Steve walked up to Loki when Thor left and he asked him how he was. Loki felt content with his life for once, but he felt bad for all of the people he's hurt. Steve talked Loki down about the events they were in and made him feel better because he couldn't help it. Loki was hurting and he just wanted someone to understand, but the person who understands him came a little too late. Steve understands him and knows what he needs. That's why he's going to ask him out later today. Saying Steve was nervous is an understatement. He is terrified of Loki saying no. Ever since he took in Loki, he's fallen for him a little bit and then all at once. Steve loves how Loki doesn't want to hurt anyone, he loves his laugh, he loves his smile, he loves how smart he is, he loves everything about Loki.

Natasha knows everything about everyone, she's a super spy. But she doesn't know one thing, and that's how Loki feels about Steve. She can't figure out if he likes him back or not. So when Steve asked her what she thought about him asking him out, she wasn't sure. She told him to do what his heart wants to, so he's going to ask out Loki. They just don't know how he's going to react. They hope it's a good reaction, or it would get really weird living together. Natasha leaves Steve to figure out how he's going to do it, hoping he'll get over his anxieties. He's ready to do it, so he's going to go ask him out now.

Loki walks into the bedroom when he sees roses on the bed, next to a black cat stuffie. He walks closer to see that the roses are actually attached to a note. The note reads "Loki, I don't know how you'll react to this but I'm doing it anyway. I love you. Like I really really love you. I fell in love with you the day I found you little. You relied on me to protect you and I loved it. I still love it. Loki I like you when you're big and I like you when you're little. Both sides of you make me really happy. So what I'm trying to say (in a horribly nerdy way) is will you be my boyfriend/ little?  P.s. this is Steve". Loki felt a tear fall down his cheek. He couldn't believe that Steve actually wanted him. He wanted Steve to be his daddy since he didn't kill him for being little. Steve walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Is that a yes?" Steve asked. "Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes! oh my god" Loki replied. Steve was ecstatic to hear that answer and hugged him. Loki wrapped his arms around Steve's neck, looking up at him. "C-can I kiss you?" Steve stuttered nervously. Instead of replying, Loki kisses Steve's lips for a couple seconds. Both men smiled at each other.

Loki cuddled into Steve as they laid in bed. "I'm so glad I have you," Steve said. "Me too" Loki replied. "We should probably get to bed babe, tomorrow is going to be a very exciting day," Steve told Loki. "Why's that?" Loki asked. "I and the rest of the team decided to buy you some little stuff tomorrow and you're picking it all out" Steve answered. Loki smiled at Steve, clearly excited. Steve wrapped his arms around Loki as he tucked themselves in. "Goodnight daddy" Loki whispered. "Goodnight baby" Steve replied.