Chapter 8

Loki has been playing with Bucky a lot lately. They play dolls, race cars, they even talk about their feelings with their action figures. This was a good thing considering Bucky has had something on his mind lately. You see he's been having a great time with Tony as his caregiver, but Sam has been playing with him lately and it's been really good for him. "Hey Loki can we play with our figures?" This meant that the little had something he needed to say so Loki agrees. When everything is set up Loki initiates the conversation. "What's up buddy?" He tries to ask calmly, this could be about anything. "I've been having a lot of fun with daddy but I been feeling like I want another daddy too" Bucky says with a glimpse of fear in his eyes. "That's okay hun, who is it that you are wanting?" Loki calms him. "Tony is really really good bu Sam has been real nice too. I wan both of em bu I don wanna hurt the other". Loki looks at Bucky with understanding and compassion. "You should talk to Tony about it, I know he'll understand". Bucky nods his head and they continue playing, with cars this time.

Later in the day while Loki is eating dinner with Steve, Bucky runs up to them. "Loki! Steve! I talked to Tony! He said that if Sam wants to join our relationship that he okay with it cause he knows that I still want him!" Bucky yells excitedly at the two. Steve is the first to respond. "That's awesome Buck, I'm glad you found yourself two amazing daddies who will love you and care for you". Loki is stunned by the response, he couldn't think of anything better than to nod in agreement. Bucky doesn't stay long as he runs off to the living room to play with his legos and tell Sam the good news.

By the time it's bedtime, Loki is little as can be. He had been working with Tony on a way for him to restrain his powers when little, but that backfired and ended up making him hurt Steve. When this happened he instantly went little due to him thinking he hurt his daddy. Steve has spent hours calming the little, trying to convince him that he had not hurt him and it was okay. Loki was currently laying in bed with Steve holding his cat stuffie and simultaneously sucking on a Hulk pacifier. He liked moments like this, no worries, just relaxation with Steve and his favorite items. As Loki is slowly drifting off Sam walks in with Bucky on his hip, Bucky has wanted to say thank you for getting everything sorted out for him and his daddies.
Loki lets him know that it was his pleasure, as he drifts off into dreamland. When Sam left the room he laid Bucky down in bed next to Tony as he climbed in next to him. Both boys have had a productive day, they needed their rest.

Author's Note: Thank you all for sticking with me, I know I've been a lousy writer lately. I needed to find inspiration for this chapter and luckily you gave me a few ideas with your comments. I started another book about Peter and MJ if anyone is interested.
I love you all for staying 💕