Chapter 5

When Loki woke up, Steve took him into the living room. The entire team was there, waiting on the two. Loki was a little scared, not knowing why they were waiting for them. Bruce noticed Loki's fear and reassured him that they all wanted to help pick out his little supplies. Loki relaxed hearing those words. As Loki sat down, Steve sat next to him. The team was not joking when they said they wanted to do this together, they set up a projector in the living room. So they could all look at the websites together.

Loki was very shy when it came to picking out his stuff. He was scared that he'd be judged by the team if he liked something too childish. But when Loki started rejecting everything, they knew something was wrong. "What's wrong Loki?" Steve asked him. Loki looked at Steve scared and then put his head down to answer him. "I don't want to like something too childish. I want you guys to think I'm a big boy and I can do big kid things". Tony found what he said cute and so he spoke up. "You don't have to be a big kid bud. We want you to like what we buy you and you be comfortable with us. We want to buy you whatever you want. So pick out the things that you want, okay?" Loki liked what he had been told, so he nodded his head. Steve pulled Loki into a side hug showing how proud of him he was. As they all scrolled through the websites for things, Loki asked them a question. "Can I get Avengers stuff?" Asked the boy. The team smiled at him when Bruce told him of course. Loki was happy that the team didn't think it was weird. Loki ended up getting an Iron Man onesie, a Black Widow sippy cup, an Avengers team bottle, a pack of Captain America diapers that he blushed about, a Hawkeye paci, a Hulk paci, a Captain America Paci, and a Bucky Bear. Saying that Loki was spoiled is an understatement.

Steve got Loki ready for his nap, putting the black paci he originally had in his mouth and tucked him in. Loki was grateful for Steve to have offered to buy him things. Loki was really glad to have Steve in his life. He had an amazing boyfriend and daddy. The team adored Loki and he adored them too.