Glee- Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee

The screen flashed.

"At this point I don't think we'll ever leave." Kara said.

"Yeah but it's fun to watch." Winn commented with a a laugh.

Marley:]

"Why were you crying?" Mon-El asked.

"Don't remember." Kara lied. Of course Team Supergirl knew she was lying.

Look at me
There has to be
Something more than what they see
Wholesome and pure

Oh so scared and unsure

"Wait, Kara what happened?" Mon-El continued.

Kara looked at the ground. "I'll explain later."

A poor man's Sandra Dee (music break)

"You know, I washed my hair twice after that but my hair still stood up on its own from all that hair gel." Ryder laughed.

"Wait really?! I should've seen that." Unique added.

Sandy, you must start anew
Don't you know what you must do?
Hold your head high, take a deep breath and sigh

"So you guys walk around singing and dancing in the halls and no one, not one person, even questions what's happening?" Lena clarified.

"They really didn't notice. Or they just really don't care." Rachel answered.

"Well until Sue was the principal. Then we were basically on lock down." Kara added. The others nodded leaving Team Supergirl confused.

Good bye to Sandra Dee

"Beautiful singing my love." Mon-El whispered. "But now explain." He continued.

Kara looked at the ground again. She was about to speak until Kitty spoke up.

"It was my fault! All of it! It started with the Grease musical! We had a sleepover and I convinced her she was getting fat. I taught her how to get skinny in a bad way. Before the musical, I took her clothes and shrunk them. I'm so so Sorry Kara. For all of it." Kitty apologized.

Alex thought Kara was going to go full on Supergirl on Kitty but was confused when Kara smiled.

"Kitty, I forgave you in high school. I know you changed. You don't have to keep apologizing." Kara assured.

"I just feel guilty for making you feel bad. I was so jealous of you being to skinny and pretty and both Ryder and Jake having crushes on you. I thought that if I mad you feel bad, I would've felt better." She continued.

"The past is the past. Come here." Kara said hugging her.

"And you really did change Girl." Unique added. Soon it became a group hug.

Team supergirl sat awkwardly.

"As much as I love a happy ending, we need to find a way out." J'onn said breaking the silence.

"I'm sure S.T.A.R. Labs is working on it right now. And the DEO agents." Barry said.

"Yes but there's two worlds without their hero's. Who know what could happen." Alex added, agreeing with J'onn.

Before someone could say anything else, the screen flashed.