Glee- Anything could happen

10k views and 300+ votes ahh!!!!

"Hey guys! Ah Kara I haven seen you in forever!" Cisco smiled as she pulled Kara in a hug.

"Yeah girl, you need to use the device Cisco and I built for you more often." Caitlin laughed as she was added into the hug.

Kara smiled broadly. "Well the couple times I used it, aliens took over your earth. Not to mention the time when my Earth-X doppelgänger that was Oliver's wife attempted to steal my heart." She joked. All three laughed. Barry cleared his throat.

"Guys, I'm here as well." He waved.

"Oh, hey Barry." They hugged him in unison. "Thanks guys." He huffed. All of a sudden, the screen flashed.

"Yo when you're rolling with Artie Abrams, anything can happen." Artie flirted.

"Oof that stings a little." Kitty whispered to Kara and Tina.

"Honestly that was so long ago, and now you guys are married!" Kara gushed. Kitty let out a chuckle and blushed.

Marley:]
Stripped to the waist,

"Aw ohmygosh! Kara you were so tiny and adorable!" Winn squished Kara's cheeks and laughed.

"You looked so innocent and cute." Mon-El whispered. Kara laughed.

"What do I look like now?" She nudged into Mon-El's shoulder.

He raised an eyebrow. "Hot and 'I can kill you if you mess with me'. But you're still cute and adorable." Mon-El kissed her forehead. Kara snuggled closer to him. Meanwhile Jake frowned but accepted that he had no chance anymore.

We fall into the river.
Cover your eyes,
So you don't know the secret.

"Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily who?" Alex snickered. Kara jokingly rolled her eyes.

I've been trying to hide,

[Marley:]
Yeah, since we found out,
Since we found out,

[Marley and ND girls:]
That anything could happen,
Anything could happen,

"Oh that's just adorable!" Blaine practically yelled.

"We were the trio!" Britney added as she pointed at Kara and Tina. "Mm-hm!" They all agreed.

Anything could happen,
Anything could...

"How'd you jump that?! I can barely jump in general." Lena questioned.

"Well I can't speak for the other boys, but I almost fell while hopping." Ryder added. The New Directioners laughed.

[ND girls:]
Ee, ee, ee, ee-ee,
Ee, ee, ee, ee-ee,
Ee, ee-ee, ee,
Ee-ee, (ee-ee).

[Artie:]
After the war,
We said we'd fight together.
I guess we thought,

"What was that face, Tina?" Kurt asked with a grin.

"Oh honey, don't even start. I made so many weird faces." She sighed. Kurt nodded.

That's just what humans do.

But now I've seen it through,
And now I know the truth.

"Aww poor Mr.Shue! I forgot that happened." Rachel frowned. Finn recalled what had happened and frowned as well. Part of it was his fault.