hey, it's been a while. let's catch up.

So i'm aware it's been a while since i've updated.

If you're new here you might've thought my last update was in July of this year, however that is not the case. I first started this fic in 2017/2018. I deleted it over time simply because I thought I wasn't returning. I soon started to get messages about it and realized it was unfair to just delete it when a lot of you guys loved it. So, in July I republished the already written chapters.

That being said, it's been a while since I first started this book. I was 13 back then and had just gotten into Supergirl around the beginning of Season 3. It is now 2020. I am a Junior in High School and Supergirl is on it's 6th and final season. So yeah, i've changed. Thing's have changed. It's weird to think that I started this little book in 8th grade and now i'm in 11th with a job.

I originally wrote this before Mon-El had even left. Now he's been gone for two seasons. Melissa and Chris got married and had a child, crazy right?

I'm not saying my love for Chris and Mel has diminished; oh no it definitely hasn't. But I gradually left the fandom and the show in general. I hadn't even watched seasons 4/5 til the other week which prompted this little update.

So all in all: I have no motivation to continue this. I have no inspiration nor do I have the same writing style as I used to have. Things change though, perhaps i'll come back to this soon. Maybe you'll get a chapter next week, maybe one next year.

Point is I am not abandoning this completely. I will leave it up for as long as Wattpad allows.

Thank you for reading and commenting. You don't know how much it helped me or the smiles it put on my face.

If you want to stay connected to me you can check out my Archive Of Our Own account @ chichamoradaoye

If you want my twitter it's @ alieniva. Feel free to message me :)

One last thing: Happy Belated birthday Melissa Benoist!

As always, be safe and take care.

-Author.