Glee- Holdin' out for a hero

"I know what's next.." Finn laughed which caused everyone to look at him weird.

[Kitty:]

"I also know which song is next." Kara hid her face with her hands. Kitty did the same, nervously laughing.

"First Things first, Marley Rose you are wallflower no more. You are Woman Fierce. And we are gonna kill this song."

"Wait you were actually a superhero, pretending you were a a human, pretending you were a superhero?" Sam asked. Kara nodded and she realized it was true.

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?

"Ugh." Kitty sighed and she sunk in her seat.

"I find it cute babe." Artie spoke, putting this hand on Kitty's shoulder.

"Are you two dating again?" Kara asked with a smile.

"Actually we're engaged!" Artie laughed. Kitty joined in, showing Kara the ring.

"Ohmigosh I'm so happy for you two!" Kara yelled, giving them both a hug.

Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

[Marley:]
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?

Kara nervously laughed again as she look over at Team Supergirl and saw all of them trying to stifle a laugh.

Late at night I toss and turn

[Kitty and Marley:]
and dream of what I need
I need a hero

"Wow so you already had the Superhero flying pose down." Alex laughed, nudging Kara.

"I hate this." Kara groaned.

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero

"Wow a true dynamic duet!" Finn yelled as he laughed.

"The things we did for you Hudson." Kara sighed again. All Finn did was laugh harder.

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure and he's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life

"You are an amazing singer and dancer." Mon-El gasped, kissing Kara's forehead. She blushed as she felt Jake's eyes on Mon-El.

I need a hero

"This is amazing." Winn laughed. Kara and Kitty rolled their eyes.

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night

[Kitty:]
Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea

[Marley:]
I can feel his approach is like a fire in my blood

"You had both poses down in this song!" Lena said she tried not to laugh again.

"Your cousin would be jealous." Maggie added with a chuckle.

[Marley and Kitty:]
Oh!
I need a hero

"Ugh I regret wearing that suit. It gave me a wedgie every time I walked." Ryder said.

"It was fun to beat your ass though." Jake spoke up.

"Ha! You wish. I'm totally the best Mega Stud, bro." Ryder laughed again. Jake rolled his eyes but let out a chuckle.

I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night

"I'm pretty sure we broke that rope at the end." Kitty said, tilting her head.

He's gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero!

"That was so fun! Ahh you two were so good!" Rachel yelled. She hugged the two that were currently facepalming them self's.

"Little did you know you were actually going to become a superhero." James smiled.

"Did you guys know that our phones don't work in here?" Barry sighed as he put his phone in his pocket.

"What were you trying to do?" Kurt asked.

"Definitely not record this and use it on Kara in the future." Barry chuckled. Kara glared at him and punched his arm gently.

"The DEO agents better get us out of here soon." Kara sighed.