First

Another day at this hell hole. I slam my truck door shut as I throw my backpack over my shoulder, walking slowly into the school building. I can't wait to get out of here, move to LA where I can be free and happy with who I am and no ones going to stop me.
"Aren't we cheerful this morning." I groan at my twins voice next to me as I make my way to my locker.
"Kurt, it's way too early for you." I grumble and open the locker up.
"Why do you smell like a run down bar?"
I look at him and raise an eyebrow before stuffing my things into my locker. I close it over and adjust my bag over the right shoulder.
"I was out." I shrug and start walking away.
Kurt is quick to follow behind me.
"You're going to get into so much trouble, Max." Kurt sighs heavily.
"Okay, but no ones gonna find out so no trouble right?"
Kurt opens his mouth to speak, but stops in his tracks. I look at him then the sign up sheets plastered all over.
"You're not good at sports, that's not gonna work."
"Not that, glee club!" Kurt grins and claps his hands before he rushes to sign up.
"Kurt, dad said a team thing." I frown.
"This is a team thing, come on. He'll get it."
I roll my eyes and nod my head slowly. As my twin walks away, I watch other people putting their names down for different things, yet only a few are on the sheet for glee.

Dad did say I needed to start expressing myself more, so why don't I just sign up too? I quickly write my name down and start walking away when Quinn Fabray joins my side happily.
"Hey, happy feet." I grin at my nickname.
"Hi, Quinn."
"Was that glee club you just signed up for?"
I look down at her and nod once before I turn my head back to the hallways.
"I didn't take you for a singing girl."
I shrug my shoulders softly and sigh quietly, I just need out of here. I need to be free.
"I mean, I guess I'm pretty good." I chuckle and I watch Quinn stopping.
"I better go, I said I'd meet Finn."
I frown slightly and stuff my hands into my pockets.
"Don't frown, Max." She giggles and kisses my cheek. "I'll meet you for lunch at the auditorium."
"Alright," I force myself to smile as she walks away.

I sit at the auditorium, checking my phone every once in a while before giving up completely. I stand up and pack my stuff into my bag, throwing it over my shoulder before I start walking along the stage.
"Aw, was little Maxy waiting for Quinn?" I look at Karofsky and roll my eyes.
"What do you want?"
"Nothing, just to tell you to stay away from those Cheerios."
"Yeah, wouldn't want them to catch whatever you have." Puck smirks.
Let me tell you what they're talking about; last year someone started a rumor that I had slept with so many guys that I had STD's which is stupid I know, but it kinda ruined my life so ya know.
"I've set that straight already, I don't have anything."
"Just stay away from my girl." Puck growls.
"She's not even your girl, she's Finn's and he's better for her than you'll ever be!" I start slowly walking backwards until I turn and start off on a sprint.

I quickly slam the classroom door closed and slide down the door in hopes they won't see me. I look up at groan softly at the sight of all the cheerleaders around their tables, including Quinn.
"Max, you're not joining celibacy club are you?" Quinn rushes to help me up whilst I dust myself off.
"No," I clench my jaw. "I got stood up by a friend and chased my meat head jocks so I hid in here."
I look at the rest of the girls who whisper and giggle quietly, making me roll my eyes.
"Next time, a text would help." I growl, turning to open the door.
Only to be greeted by a slushee to the face. Red to be exact, you know red is the hardest one to get off clothes and hair.

"I hate this place." I sigh heavily.
"You always say that." I look over at Santana and scoff. "Stop it, what's got you in a bad mood?" She walks to my side and helps me get the red stuff off my hair and face.
"I can't come out, I have a secret girlfriend no one knows about, I got a slushee to the face, my best friend stood me up because she doesn't give a damn." I rant quietly.
"Come here." Santana whispers and pulls out a towel from her bag, helping me dry off. "You got spare clothes?" She asks softly.
I nod and head into a stall, quickly getting changed into another outfit. I walk out and look down at my girlfriend with a small smile.
"I'm sorry, but if coach finds out I'll get kicked out."
"I get it, are you coming over?" I whisper.
"Yeah, I'll be over at seven."
"I'll keep you some Chinese food." I wink and quickly peck her lips since no one is around.

"Alright, Max Hummel." Mr Schue calls.
Who'd imagine that my Spanish teacher is hosting glee club? That's weird, usually we have an actual music teacher to do that but obviously not.
I step out onto the stage, seeing Kurt's anger rising in his eyes as he watches from the other side along with Rachel Berry who I've admittedly bullied online.
"I'm going to be singing Look at Miss Ohio by Miranda Lambert." I play with my hands nervously.
"Sure, on you go."
I take a deep breath and start letting the lyrics flow through the auditorium.

I quickly rush off stage after finishing my song, out to the car park and into my truck to calm down.

Kurt is gonna kill me.