Study

I close my locker and sigh heavily. I don't have long left until I'm out of here, I've slowly started clearing things out. My pictures are gone from inside the locker, my clothes are packed, my guitars packed. I look around at everyone walking passed me. Everyone is so caught up in their high school lives, when really...none of this is going to matter eventually. I sigh and fix my backpack over my shoulder. I'm not going to walk graduation with everyone, Kurt is going to go to New York. Finn is going with Rachel too, I don't want to lose my brothers, I love them so much.
"Hey." Finn smiles as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.
"Sup, bro?" I pat his chest softly.
"You look sad." He turns to face me.
"Just thinking, promise we won't lose touch?"
"I promise, you're the sister I always wish I had."
"What? Butch?" I chuckle.
"I mean, the fact we can fix cars together and play football and baseball, sports stuff." He lists off things.
"The fact I like girls." I add.
"That too, but you won't ever lose me."
I nod as he leads me into glee club. I sit down with Finn and Rachel. Kurt and Blaine join us, both smiling.
"Well, the clocks counting down." Blaine grins.
"It is."
"Nervous?" He looks at me.
"A little... I'm more worried about my interview."
"You're going to do great, if anyone can teach kids to dance it's you." Rachel smiles at me.
"Exactly, those kids will love you." Kurt laughs. "And maybe fear you."
I roll my eyes, checking my phone. I see Quinn telling me not to bother showing up to her physiotherapy appointment, Joseph is with her. I sigh and slide the phone back into my pocket. She's been ditching me a lot. I think it's because I'm leaving soon.
"So, prom." Brittany stands in front of us. "I've decided that this year's theme is going to be... dinosaurs."
"Genius." Santana mumbles.
I look at my ex and smile. I'm so happy she supports her girlfriends whacky ideas.
"Oh, Blaine no hair gel."
Blaine's face falls as he looks around the room. I laugh quietly, covering my mouth.
"My hair is a mess."
"It's okay, Blaine I won't judge to hard." I pat his shoulder.
"Oh, Max...no smoking either. Cigarettes weren't invented until billions of years later."
"Uh...what?" I chuckle.
"Rules are rules."
"I'll go crazy." I scoff.
"It's one night." Kurt smiles.
I shake my head slowly and try to think on how I'm going to survive.

"Why don't we have an anti prom?" Rachel smiles.
"I'm in." I shrug. "What could go wrong?"
"Exactly!" Rachel agrees.
"Not like I have a date anyway."
"Wait, what?" Kurt scoffs.
"Yeah...Quinn hasn't asked so." I shrug.
"You're an idiot. How are we twins? I shared the womb with you." Kurt goes on.
"What?"
"You're supposed to ask her." Rachel laughs. "That's what."
"Well, she wants to win prom queen." I sigh. "Her campaign posters are with my brother so."
Everyone looks at me, with a sympathetic look. I shake my head again and sit back a little. Anti prom. Here we go.