Burt

"So you both joined a glee club?" I look up at my dad and shrug. "What's eating you up?"
"I dunno, I guess I'm tired of fake friends."
"Is Quinn being a bitch again?"
I laugh and nod a little. Santana still hasn't showed up, it's eight thirty and I don't even know where she is.
"Yeah, I don't know dad...maybe I don't fit in with Quinn and her friends."
"Come on, honey. You could be a cheerleader! You're gorgeous...the right guy is gonna come along and sweep you right off your feet."
If only he knew, god I feel like such a disappointment. I mean, I'm surprised he hasn't picked up on the fact he has a set of gay twins, Kurt always wore moms clothes where I always wore my dads work boots and overalls.
"Yeah, But I'm not a cheerleader dad...I don't wanna be either." Is shrug and lay back on my bed.
"Look, I bought you some beer so why don't we celebrate? Chinese food is ready."
I nod slowly and get up, walking downstairs behind my dad before sitting down at the dinner table. Even the sight of food is making me pissed off. I wasn't always this angry, I used to be really calm and caring about things, then I guess I got teenage angst or something and decided the world was against me.

I lay back on my bed, contemplating whether or not to go to the usual place to hide from my problems, that is until my bedroom door opens.
"Your dad said I'd find you up here."
"Why didn't you show up?" I frown and close my eyes.
"Max, I was busy. Coach is really drilling it into us."
I sit up and look at Santana, the frown remaining on my face which she pouts slightly at.
"Please don't be mad at me."
"It's hard not to be, you and Quinn both stood me up." I grumble whilst my girlfriend sits next to me.
"I'm sorry, and Quinn is a bitch anyway I don't see why you get so upset over her all the time?"
"I dunno, she's supposed to be my best friend in the world and she ditches me." I sigh and let Santana pull me close to her.
We both slide down whilst she holds me close. I sigh softly, closing my eyes to try and rid myself of the tipsy feeling coursing through my body.
"Have you been drinking?" I nod my head a little.
"Dad got me a few beers." I mumble.
"I can tell, usually you're more awake." She laughed softly and plays with my hair.
I smile slightly, taking a deep breath in when something hits my nose. I sit up and run my hands through my hair slowly so I won't explode.
"What?"
I look the Latina right in the eyes and frown deeply.
"Are you...cheating on me?"
"Why are you asking me that?!"
Woah, defensive much?
"You stink of dude."
"I was out..."
"Doing who?" I snap and shake my head.
Santana mumbles something under her breath.
"Who?" I raise an eyebrow.
"Noah, I was with Noah..."
I roll my eyes and scoff, seriously? Of all the dudes to cheat on me with she picks Puck?
"Get out." I point to the door and sigh.

I can't wait for school tomorrow, I'm so going into that hell hole and I'm going to make that bitches life a living hell.