Chapter 6: The Dream

You're on a beach of some sort, and ou look down to see that you're wearing a black dress of sort. It's a black, strapless, mermaid dress with a deep red lace belt. You're wearing boots instead of heels. You look around you and find a beach house with stairs, the water, and some trees up shore. There's two dogs and three puppies playing not too far from you, but they don't look like normal dogs. You assumed Hell Hounds because of all the other crazy things going on. Crowley appears beside you in another type of black and deep red suit and kisses the hand that has a ring on it. You realize that you had married, or been engaged to, you weren't sure, Crowley. He looks at you and notices the shock on your face.
"What's wrong, my queen?" His concern turns into a smile as he speaks.
"Did we get..." He interrupts you.
"Married? That we did, darling. You're now officially Queen of Hell." He overfills with joy as you try to think things through. He kisses you on the cheek, and whispers in your ear. "You should take a walk. I'll meet you inside later, all right?" You nod and he dives into the water, full in suit. You giggle and start walking. Your head is full of thoughts like, where are you? When did you get married? Whose dogs are those? What the hell is going on? What did he mean, Queen? You slip your boots off because they were killing you. You carry them for a bit and turn back around. You come back to find Crowley stripped of his blazer and tie. He was still in his pants and shirt, but deprived of anything else, such as jacket, shoes, and socks. You set down the shoes and slip your socks off and put them in your boots. You walk back to where you are walking and hear Crowley shout, "Come play with me, love." He smirks at you and you continue walking, playing hard to get. He appears in front of you and swoops you off of your feet. You kick, fight, and scream at him as he carries you to the water, walks in chest deep, and drops you into the water. You bob under the water a bit then gain your balance and step and stand up. You slightly shove him and he shows concern. You smile and start laughing. He looks confused, then hugs you. You bring your arms up and wrap them around his neck. He pulls back and smiles. You kiss him as hard as you can. You catch him off guard, and he stands as a stone for a second before he melts into the kiss. He grabs you by the waist, then his hands start wrapping around you further. First your lower back, then your hips, then your butt. You pull back and giggle, and soon grab his hands, still on your bottom and bring them in between you, still in the water. You bring your hands and his out of the water, and kiss his hand. You start to unbutton his shirt as he starts slipping off your dress. You're in your matching lace bra and underwear and start unbuttoning his pants. You wake up sweaty and in your bed. You look over to see Crowley sitting on the corner of your bed. He looks at you and smirk as you lie there and pant, still drenched in sweat. You didn't understand why you were so hot, because your heat wasn't on, it was fall, and you were only in your usual night outfit: a bra and underwear. You catch your breath and hit a point of realization point of everything. You cover yourself with your blanket and worry crosses over you.
"Did you sleep well, darling?" He smirks more. You lie back and realize he caused the dream. You laugh hysterically to yourself and just think a moment.
"So, Queen of Hell, huh?" He chuckles and walks over to your bedside. He gets on both knees and rests his arms on the bed. You lift your arm up and place your hand on his. He looks down and smiles wide.
"If only..." He looks at your hands. You hear his voice small and quiet like he didn't want you to hear. But you heard. You kissed him on the hand. "I should go," he said solemnly, like he didn't want to leave. You didn't know, but he was in love with you. He disappears and you rest your head on your pillow, slowly drifting back to sleep.